Reviews for The Avengers TextMessages
Yoru no Nx chapter 19 . 6/23
I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. I thought I did a loooong time ago but going throught eh reviews and my PM's I see that I apparently left my response as a draft somewhere. I sincerely apolitical for the late response.

I am so happy you enjoyed my idea ;) I absolutely love this. Silly Avengers are the best. Thank Frig Phil is alive he is my faaaaaaaaaav. Woot woot! This had me giggling super hard. :)
HOLY SHIT I DIED AT "Run bitches"
This is my life.
Danneyland chapter 20 . 4/22
It probably got deleted because you've got One Direction lyrics in the fic, which is against the regulations. As funny as it was, lyrics of songs and other copyrighted material are not allowed to be posted. You could try to keep it the same but with modified lyrics, and you could keep "One Direction" or you could change the name of that, too, if you like. But there's nothing about mentioning bands or companies in fics in the rules.
(AKA, you could put something like: "I told Steve we were reciting the lyrics to Two Directions!" and then follow up with slightly modified lyrics.)
Danneyland chapter 11 . 4/21
"I understood that reference! Wait..." HAHAHA
Danneyland chapter 9 . 4/21
Hehe, FrostIron is the best pairing. Hands down.
Hawkeye2190 chapter 3 . 1/13
U.! Don't end why I need to read more FrostIron and Clintasha.
Hawkeye2190 chapter 10 . 1/10
You could do loci making out with Tony and Clint fuckin Nat . lol
Ivy Odinson chapter 19 . 1/5
I Phil really sorry for coulson. We should love him, not longCo him ,N a bathroom stall because he wanted his trading cards signed!
Ivy Odinson chapter 21 . 1/4
Clint was me thinking to interrupt the conversation with some thing stupid. You let me down... but on the other side that was a funny text thing
Ivy Odinson chapter 20 . 1/4
Everyone loves Phil... Obviously!
When my mom sees him in real leatherfew she will be like this:
Ivy Odinson chapter 34 . 1/2
MAKE MORE! I WILL START SHOUTING LIKE FURY ,F YOU DON'T MAKE MORE THINGS!
Ivy Odinson chapter 31 . 1/2
It's a hot spot all right. What were they doing?!
tony chapter 1 . 11/4/2014