Reviews for Almost Kiss
hervissa chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ahhh...it's not nice to see such nice Bellamort situation destroyed... :/
Voldy just doesn't know how to play along ;)
But still, great fic _

hervissa :)
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I sort of giggled in the middle of this, because Voldemort seemed to be trolling I just thought Bellatrix would be like “DANGIT”, but then it actually got quite sad. This is after he is resurrected, yes, and he’s all white and very snakelike? I believe I have said it before and I will doubtless say it many more times: I love your dialogue. And your characterisation. I suppose you have a lot of practise writing these two, and it does pay off.

The start of the fic was very tense; I could totally feel the closeness and passion and intensity between them. Well, between Bellatrix and Voldemort anyway; I’m not sure if he wanted her quite as much as she wanted him. ;) I liked how he maintained control throughout the whole thing (“I must admit to having been intrigued…”), and Bellatrix was so willing to go along with what he said, despite the fact that she was trying to seem as though she was protesting. And then at the end, being disappointed she had let him down or failed him, but not wanting to let him know she was weak. You write these two perfectly. I have writing envy. This was almost sweet, in a way, her devotion to him, but also very… saddening.

The only thing I would say is that you’ve used ‘interesting’ twice in the same line (“interesting woman… interesting plant”) though I think that’s probably to create a parallel, haha. Otherwise, it was written beautifully, with just the write pacing and the right amount of description.
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww poor Bella, as always you write the best Bellamort, Gamma. I love how she thought she was being smart by saying that but it ended up hurting her... Brilliantly like her... Awesome!
lella7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
D: This makes me sad. It's very in character for both of them, I can imagine Bellatrix saying the wrong things like this. Good use of the prompts too :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is so in character for both of them. Bella will never learn to keep her mouth shut. I love the way that she doesn't understand him because she's trying to hard. Nice use of the prompt here. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012