Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Great story! :)
ThisNightIsOurs chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Ahhhhhhh that was so adorable and I loved it!
Pyrane chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Interesting :)
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
amidtheflowers chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Aw this was so cute! Oh Loki. Who knew you had a heart.

Excited to see where this goes!
lwolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I like your short story I hope you will add to it. Thanks
stacynn chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
aww!
The Yoshinator chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I like this a lot. Thanks for writing it.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
That chapter was awesome! I think I fangirled like Darcy when Loki kissed her. :3
T.M.Names chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
So amazing, sigh, love Loki and Darcy together, and the whole glee thing is awesome :D
T.M.Names chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So awesome, can't wait to read chapter 2 :D
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
So that's what we like about the Norse deity of mischief XD The lady is charmed already.
It won't be long when he gives a sinful kiss to lose Darcy into oblivion too. Now it is her turn to surprise him for a change and make that Silvertongue of his to abandon him and make him ramble for a change.
Oh good! How good would that be!
Of course that would take time and it would happen in later chapters to keep the pace going smoothly.
Quick question,how he decided to pin her to the door and kiss her? I know u mentioned they know each other for a while and yada yada yada...but still. Was it Darcy's confort in being around him or her unguarded behavior towards him?
Do keep writing!
Vampire Princess Freya chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUDGE! XDDDD
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
too cute! i'm so glad you wrote another part, this was amazing. hope you write another story soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Omg I love it! So adorable! Fanflgirl! Please continue!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah, I have an AVPM/Glee/Thor obsessed friend to show this (besides me)

This was really good, you wrote Darcy's sarcasm perfectly. I love the iTunes part, because sometimes people forget that Coulson took her iPod in Thor (I know I would surely die). And Darcy/Loki is an awesome couple, maybe even better than Thor/Jane. But you wrote the pair's chemistry perfectly. Again, nice job