Reviews for Cold Sweat
Badwolf123456 chapter 4 . 7/14
I'm following and faving this story in hopes that one day I'll come back to it because it has so many possibilities and it's awesome. You are such a strong writer and I hope that one day I'll get to this this contained
Badwolf123456 chapter 1 . 7/14
Awesome chapter I hope you update soon and haven't forgotten about this awesome story :)
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
I can't wait to see what the connection is between the Pataki's, Miles and Jimmy? They need to start asking young Miles questions. He is to young to catch on to what they are up too. I'm glad you recently updated thus story. Please update when you can.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Wow this is really different from anything I've ever read. Very interesting. And Yes, there will be a 2 part Hey Arnold tv movie coming out. Nick has actually confirmed it. Anyhoo, really curious and I have enjoyed reading this so far. So yeah, subscribing!
Disney'sBelle chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
This story is awesome! Please continue :)
AnonEmoose chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This story is so awesome! I almost regret reading it so fast (please update soon!), but what can I say? You've certainly captured my attention. I like how you sprinkled just enough details that lead me to certain conclusions, but still leaves room for surprise. I am eager for that 'aha' moment when I can look back at all those subtle clues you dropped and make sense of them. I honestly cannot predict anything from this point... and I love it!

P.S. I really enjoy the references that you have incorporated into the story. Makes their 'past' environment more believable. And while I am excited (practically glued to, really) the adventure aspect of this story, by all means, don't stop the romance aspect either. I am an Arnold/Helga fan after all ;) I love your approach to that romantic side (not so obviously rushed or forced, but subtle and real... which is honestly what I prefer) so like I said, by all means, please keep it up! :)
YuniX-2 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Oh man, this is such a wonderful story! It's a shame you never finished it. I wish I knew what you had planned to do with the plot, you've got such a wonderful mystery going!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I really like this fic! Please keep going with it.
seddieluv4ever chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Pleaseeeeeee update! I love this story!
Myriamj chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Ok. I just read this chapter, and i wanna read the next.
Mr Smith will speak with Helga?
About?
She has compromised with de Arnold's mission? And what is that mission?

Thanks for write.
jenniy04 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
loved this chapter! can't wait to read the next one! :D
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
WOW! That was spokey when the fortune teller knew they weren't in the right era. I wonder what they have to correct so they can go back home? What is up with that Honduras kid? I wonder do he has something to do with them being there? This next part is just my opinion... I wonder if Jimmy is Miles father? Phil and Gertie are really his grandparents? They are taking care of him. While Jimmy is away helping the greeneye people? Miles grows up and wants to look for Jimmy and continue his work. Then he get lost the same way Jimmy does? Maybe Arnold and Helga has to convence Jimmy not to go back to South America. So later Miles won't repeat the same. This is just something I thought up reading the chapter about Jimmy. Something is not right?! Why haven't they ever spoke of him? Please update when you can.
PureAngelEyes chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
:) kool chapter I can't wait to find out wat happend to Helga, and I wonder if anyone else will find out that they're from the future. Good story cant wait thread more _
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Another fantasic chapter nice to Helga bonding with Gertie , I wonder what wrong they have to right and nice refernce to the first episoe was that due to fact that it was hey arnold 16th anniveresy and Arnold and Helga are always cute togather