Reviews for Lovestruck
nickie.hopkins chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
really wished you would finish this
Nali-Blunt chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I would absolutely love to see the next installment of this, if there is one. :D It was good, and I am rather happy to see the Derek/Stiles. ;] Anyway, keep writing, you lovely lovely person. :3
Essi/Nali/Zaffie
kbeto chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Mama McCall, please. BWAhahaha! That was hilarious!

If you told me that you were going to write kid!Derek for more ten chapters, I would totally not mind. This is tremendously cute! :D
kbeto chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Why are you doing this to me? I have a profound love for Peter sticking up for his nephew! :D

Ugh, it's easy to see why Derek would be so bad with emotional stuff, growing up in a family like this! I just wanna hug him! *pets him*
Wolflover1989 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
great chapter.
dreamer2322 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
And people wonder why I hate Kate! she is a bitch...! I can't understand people who like her! I'm not talking the actor... (people always think I'm talking about that one)
Twisted-67 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I truly love this story, it's so cute! Peter remind's me of my dad in this... It's a good memory, please update soon.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Too cute!
Ravenstalon chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Oh this is PERFECT!

My son is ADHD and in kindergarten (or our version, anyway) and this is EXACTLY how it goes... The phone calls you get from the school make you think the world's going to end (or just has) and when you get there everything is peachy and he can't understand what the issue is... oh to be that innocent again...

And Derek and Peter... Since we don't really know much about Derek's dad (like his name would be nice... sorry haven't actually watched an episode of TW yet... rectifying that immediately!) I do think that the relationship between Derek and his uncle has potential...

But with everything that Peter has been through I can't, for one moment, bring myself to hate the man for the things he's done... I LIKE HIM!

Anyway to end my rant... PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE bring in more 'point five' chapters... this was AWESOME!

Good job and keep it going...
dreamer2322 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I loved this. I really loved the part with Derek and Peter. I thought you had given up on writing for this before you posted this chapter. Or are not going to write more?
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 2 . 8/7/2012