Reviews for Fool Me Twice
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was really great! You seem to have an eventful life( Author's Note) lol. I loved the comedy&the pranks, plus, you nailed each character. Once again, Great Job! :)
PrincessGriffin1995 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
AWWWWW! Poor Nick, panicking about her safety like that. But Damn go Jess. That was really funny. Please do another one!
little-linds chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is fantastic and SO like them. I loved it and would love to read more! Your writing is great - I've read all your New Girl fics now. I think it's really hard to keep these 2 in character, but you do an excellent job of keeping it real. Loved it!
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I thought this was brilliant. I'm definitely in the second group when it comes to pranks! I loved your story, it was funny and had just the right amount of NickXJess. I hope you write more New Girl stuff, this fandom is looking quite bare. Keep up the good work!

FallenOutTheWindow
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Just taking a bit of a break from writing to catch up on some NG fiction!

So glad I decided to take a break with your story. I loved it. So cute. I could totally see a prank war like this being a New Girl episode. Everyone was perfectly in character and this was just so much fun to read.

I love how you ended it, about how the truce went to hell because of their individual retellings of the story...hahaha that just put the biggest smile on my face.

Please please please write more.

On a side note...I'm surprised that you are still here, alive and well, because had my friends played a prank like that (the cell phone in the back of the car) I would have swerved off the side of the road crashing my car. I'm a bit of a chicken.

Anyway thanks again for the story! And oh...

Write more!
CTippy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was a very nice story! Funny and 'adorkable'. :D The scene when Nick is all freaked out and then hugs Jess is really sweet. Write more, please! *-*
AJ1123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Really enjoyable, actually. :) I liked how she got him back.
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OK, I totally LOLed at Nick throwing the popcorn up in the air, :oD.

And his worry about her at the end...sooooo sweet! :o)

Thanks for a fun story!