Reviews for Conversations
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Hum just like the way you mnage this story :) thanks :)

dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Excellent. Love the Weasley network. LOL.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww. Grandad and Grandma Granger.
Lady Elizabeth of the North chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aw, this is so cute! I've always wondered how Hermione's parents would react and how she would tell Ron. Sweet and fluffy!

yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I like the way Ron and Hermione barge in. Nice work, keep writing
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"If you've been to hospital why are you grinning like…' George's brain finally managed to interrupt his babbling as it came up with an explanation for his brother's gormless grin, one which fitted all of the facts he now knew, '…an expectant father?' he asked quietly."

Perfection. The rest of it was also awesome... but really. that part made me grin the entire time. I loved it. (Also the title of your one-shot series makes me smile too.)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Perfect!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I really should start reading your stories in chronological order! A bit late now, though!
Conceptions and Conversations are wonderful tales of the Ron/Hermione relationship.
I like your chronology for Ron's career path - I know JK has said that he was both and auror and a partner in the joke shop. Yours makes the best sense, and I can understand why both Ron and Harry wouldn't want Harry to be Ron's official boss.

George and Ron's interaction made me smile - I can imagine a son of George and Angelina being a particularly difficult baby!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
LOL. I love this bursting into tears bit.

Ah oh... dental work and the price... you had to remind me.

FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Since I read the most recent, it made sense to read the rest. But alas, it seems I am going
backwards. What a perfect way to announce their pending is right about the Weasley Wireless Network. If there is one contant among all the facfic authors, it is that exists in all.
I do question that even a new hire would not have been informed as to what visitors are allowed.
As to the story, Brilliant! Again, Spot On.
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hope you get back to this one soon- you're one of the best authors on here and I'd love to see your take on Ron and Hermione's life-changing event!
Onmyiphone chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Write MORE
evi ive chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
great story
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So this was essentially a second chapter to "Conceptions." Or maybe the second installment of a trilogy where the titles all start with "Con," and end with "tions."

Hmm, what story name would follow next? "Conceptions, Conversations," ...what? Conscriptions? Consternations? Contemplations (best so far). Cohabitations - no, they're already married. Contritions? Gee, spell-check hates all of these words then I add an "s" to the end of each one.

Oh, crap. I just skimmed the other reviews and "guest-7/7/12" has already chosen "Congratulations." And I was just about to pick that one. Really. Honest. Trust me.

Maybe it'll be a four-ology instead of a trilogy, and "Constellations" will get used for the last one. Yeah, that's a good one. Who's laughing now? Me. Yeah. Okay.

Sorry. Not enough sleep, and I just finished teaching a five-hour Boy Scout class to a bunch of kids. Not every review can be insightful. Maybe next time (maybe).