Reviews for Police Girl?
Black Kitty Knight Club chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Please continue the story. Even I agree with Alucard about bloody vampires do not sparkle, but I love this love story between Alucard and Seras. Its like Romeo and Juliet in chapter 4. It is choice to either delete this story or not, but I am telling you shouldn't delete a good and fang-tastic story.
blackdeath chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
FINISH THE FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKK KKKKKKKING STORY!
Sasusakui chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Nooooooooooooo continue! :(
Sasusakui chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Ohhhh I loved this one! Don't stop this amazing story please :3
DemonOfTheBlackMoon chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Please continue with this story u really like it a lot
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Chapter five is cool.
flee27 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
aww but it was so good :( but if u must i's will live
Dynamosaurus Rex chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Im sorry to hear you are going to quit yhe story and start the rewrite. I hope all goes better for you as you undertake that endevear. By the way, do you mind maybe checking out all my newest fics. Its me DRAGOREX by the way, I changed my name a couple of days ago.
Vampire from Hell chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Even though how much I HATE the twilight books and movies this is f**King hilarious when you add it into Hellsing. Hope you don't mind me saying. The book makes me laugh hard and I'm actually enjoying it, thanks for writing it!
Hope I didn't hurt you feelings because I didn't mean to.
DemonOfTheBlackMoon chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I really can't wait for more. It is a very good story
Canread4eva chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I really love this story! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
DevilAngelScytheMiester chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I knew one of my guesses was it yes I was right kinda but I really like the story hope you continue
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Whooohoooo! another awsm chapter! when's the next one? Hihihi.. bloemfontein... you go lele! van m..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
flee27 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
hmm.. leaving breadcrumbs but why