Reviews for Searching for Answers
Farming 101 chapter 6 . 5/3
All I can say is OH SNAP!
Thunderbird 22 chapter 6 . 4/26
Oh my gurd I can't wait for the reunion
person chapter 5 . 4/5
I only just started reading it and I love this story. Please continue.
Also when your giving people the options, you should have amother one : "I really like this story I don't care how you plan it I just want another chapter"
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
What? I don't know what just happened.
Ferdoos chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Hi, your lack of updates have disinterested me. I als odon't like where the story is going, first Astrid and Hiccup fighting over Hiccup's new found freedom and now she immediatly jumps to the conclusion that he's cheating on her. I think you for the fun times but I can no longer follow this story.
johnnylee619 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Woah, okay, now this chapter is WAY too confusing. Why is Hiccup devastated with Astrid being pregnant and just flew off with Maria? And since when is Astrid pregnant?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
DOCTOR WHO ROCKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
B
Jakayla.R.1616 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Wow. Bad hiccup! You are practically giving away your daughter! I know he doesn't know that now, but when he finds out, he will be devastated. He should've asked what she looked like. He might have recognized her by description. Maybe not the hair though. But please update! It's been since August 2013 when you last updated and it's now February 9, 2014. Please update soon!
johnnylee619 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Uh...who's Christine?
johnnylee619 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I'm confuse about Astrid, what just happened to her?
johnnylee619 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Sh $#, that took sooooo long! Please update soon, the waiting for the twisting revelation is killing me!
Ferdoos chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Nice chapter. I hope they rescue her soon, no one should hate dragons.
348joey chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
"Ow! Svala, why'd you hit Mommy?" Astrid asked as she turned to face the small, 15 month old toddler, light brown curls covering her grin.

"Viking!" she called.

lulz
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
So the dragons abandoned them?