Reviews for It began with a cup of coffee
Cerb chapter 1 . 5/31
Ho! What a twist! I was not expecting that. Oh also, if she was set up with Luffy, how did Law know she was friends with Bonney and that she'd be at the cafe...?
Night Shot chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
wow! Incredible, your fic is fantastic! Please continue soon, I love couple LawXMargaret, is really adoroble and exciting
mgaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
before reading...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay huuuurrrraaaaaaaayyyy another law-margaret story thank you so much for posting this absolutely one of my favorite couples don't care if they're not canon they're just adorable...

after reading...whoa a one-shot..you've got to be kidding me...you should really continue this..this might just be a favorite
suzukanachronicles chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OMIGOSH THE ENDING IS LIKE *WOW* so PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ update? I WANNA READ MORE!
sorry if that sounds weird but I've fallen in love with Law x Marguerite :3
puripri chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ahhh very ggod, i loked so much *_*
Erigay chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please do update! The story's gone great so far, and there's such a lack of Law/Margaret fics.
I'm really looking forward to Bonney's reaction to the unintended date, and the second date, and so on :)
TheFlowerGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hello there, just wanted to say I'm thrilled to see another LawxMargeret fic on here. I love the story so far and how you still managed keep them in character. (Man, i'd love to to go to the Heart Pirates' bar..)

There is one part that kind urks me though.. when Law says "Hey, you're Bonney's friend aren't you?" ..Then he later adds, "I didn't know you were friends with Bonney?" How can that be? Unless he managed to hear about the date from Luffy earlier, which .. knowing him..he might of. But it just did't seem to add up, how he could know she was Bonney's friend then say 'I didn't know you were her friend'..

Gah, sorry . Please don't take it personally. I over-analyze with almost every work i read. Just trying to help with constructive criticism /
(Also, for future reference instead of saying 'I am sorry ' for Bepo, you may want to try 'I'm sorry' .. it tends to flow better for the reader.)

Anyways, just wanted to say, keep up the the good work and that I can't wait for the next chapter

,TheFlowerGirl
the everchanging chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really liked this beginning. I loved how Margaret was supposed to meet Luffy but found Law instead. You have a great idea here and a good writing style. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.
EmmaSwoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love how Margaret and Law are not OOC. Thats a good thing, cause their personality are why I love both characters so much. I like this fic very much, and hope you finish it.
Bazinga chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So far, so good. I am actually really interested now, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jess chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The story is perfect ! The next chapter please ! Good luck :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
To lazy to log into my account, must review now. First off, yeah I can see some grammar mistakes in here, but they aren't unbearable to read that it makes me want to stop midway of the story.

Anyhow, Law and Margaret are so NOT OOC, that his story actually works as an AU. Most people make the characters too OOC that it get's annoying. I am glad you're a Margaret/Law fan and I am hoping to see more of your work in the future.

-May the force be with you.
BordersBunny chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It was good read. I loved the cafe scene, where Law just so happens to meet Margaret their. LOL stalker much.
americalikeshamburgers chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOL Funny and exciting to read. I am so glad you decided not to make this a one shot, cause then I'd be all over your ass, trying to convince you to made it longer. Now that I think about Law/Margaret really would make a great couple.

-Anyhow, their's so much mystery in here that I have yet to figure out. Like, how are Margaret's parents like. I really can't wait to see how nasty and evil they are.
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The final scene, the discovery was pure *win*! LOL.. her poor stood-up date XD
Law was sucha charming sexy jerk ;) (guess he knew Bonney so might have eavesdropped her blind date plan earlier, huh)
One of my fav was Margaret & Bepo 'apologising match' :D (Maybe their little similarities in behaviour made Law could easily clicked with her from beginning..LoL)

Law x Margaret would always be one of my fav crack hetero pair :)