Reviews for Ever After
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 2 . 4/17
please continue awesome story!
Karana chapter 1 . 3/11
I admit this story I actually like, I usually hate OC stories but this is very well written. Good job, however if I may make a few suggestions?

Try to update on a regular basis...or if you can't do that, do not post a story until it is complete and then post it at scheduled intervals as not to bring stress onto yourself.

Try to make the characters their own people, not flat or archetypal. Also, try to keep the drama original and realistic ESPECIALLY if one of the characters is a famous dude with fangirls. Don't make Akari get hated for being his friend and whatnot.

Hope that helps even a bit, blessed be!
Slaythevampire87 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
This is such a cute story! Write moooooooooore! XD
black neko hime chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Haha! Maybe she will see him again someday... :)
Random fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love where it's going!

Please continue please please pleeeaaaase
Kayla Belikova-Everlark-Odair chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I like it
MCLee chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my god! Please continue the story! Please! Please! Please! Please! I want to know what happens next and how her relationship with that boy develops. It's so exciting reading something like this! I hope you continue it.
NekoAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very very wonderful! Some spelling errors here and there but other than that it is simply brilliant! Please continue I can not wait for the next chapter! 3
AlexaIrina chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this story! Is very funny! I can't wait to read mor
MillyMill101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You should so continue it :D it's really good xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
yes please continue!
black neko hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
is this a one-shot?
i really like the characters:)
Hummelf chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww its sweet;) You should definitely continue it:)
yumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
update please! it seems kazuma didnt changes at all, i mean his daughter is a teenager maybe around 17 so it makes kazuma in around 40? am i wrong?