Reviews for Ever After
someone chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
you have a lot of grammar errors. I would go over what you wrote if I were you.
OUATBELIEVERXX chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This story is really cool. I love the discriptiveness in your writing and I would love to read more.
Please please please continue to write, you have a very vauble talent :) :)
Misami1213 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Awesooooomeee this is so cute! I love it! Please update soon! Gambatte!
For now, ja nee
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
please continue awesome story!
Karana chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I admit this story I actually like, I usually hate OC stories but this is very well written. Good job, however if I may make a few suggestions?

Try to update on a regular basis...or if you can't do that, do not post a story until it is complete and then post it at scheduled intervals as not to bring stress onto yourself.

Try to make the characters their own people, not flat or archetypal. Also, try to keep the drama original and realistic ESPECIALLY if one of the characters is a famous dude with fangirls. Don't make Akari get hated for being his friend and whatnot.

Hope that helps even a bit, blessed be!
Slaythevampire87 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
This is such a cute story! Write moooooooooore! XD
black neko hime chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Haha! Maybe she will see him again someday... :)
Random fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love where it's going!

Please continue please please pleeeaaaase
Kayla Belikova-Everlark-Odair chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I like it
MCLee chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my god! Please continue the story! Please! Please! Please! Please! I want to know what happens next and how her relationship with that boy develops. It's so exciting reading something like this! I hope you continue it.
NekoAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very very wonderful! Some spelling errors here and there but other than that it is simply brilliant! Please continue I can not wait for the next chapter! 3
AlexaIrina chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this story! Is very funny! I can't wait to read mor
XDarkestxDreamX chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You should so continue it :D it's really good xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
yes please continue!
black neko hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
is this a one-shot?
i really like the characters:)