Reviews for Nightfang Potter: Trophy Of Fire
Historian14 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Hey, can I get a list of names and appearances for the characters? Please...
The Venom Symbiote chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
who's Hickorynose? haha. i think Holywhisker's too motherly to Nightfang, but whatever, i enjoyed the chapter
The Venom Symbiote chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I hate Pugface. I also hate Delores Umbridge. But she doesn't turn up in this chapter.
The Venom Symbiote chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Haha... So funny :)
bozza111 chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
You are quite possibly the best story... FANFICTION... I have ever read. Good job!
alanna of olua chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
Can not wait for Order of the Lotus. Will be interesting to see. I am hoping to see with the chapters about Christmas that you include the scene where Harry and Sirius are talking. Because my favorite scene is were Sirius tells Harry "When all this is over we'll be a proper family".
alanna of olua chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
Yeah. Harry is ten years my senior. But I loved Sirius better but that just me. That was a great chapter.
WyldClaw chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
that was super intense and amazing! i almost cried when nightfang's paraents' ghosts appeared
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
Out of curiousity, how did Red Helmet become a bear? Or is there something I missed...?
WyldClaw chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
i couldn't tear my eyes away! every chapter you write is utterly astounding and stupendous- you are so talented
alanna of olua chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Will your next chapter be call the pet cementry? Sense it would have been the graveyyard in the forth book I think.
WyldClaw chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
that chapt was incredibly powerful! i just love all the names for the demon cats/ victims you came up with
Maysilanne chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
I've finally caught up with this series! :D I love the Nightfang series, and how you're changing things subtly but kind of keeping the same plot. I'm anxious to see how you do Voldemort/Red Helmet's return. I'm also very excited for the fifth book, because of Luna x) She's my favorite, so I eagerly await your name/description for her!
ilovewritingandwritingonly chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
hey good writing! your tribute has been accepted ! and ya I can reserve one spot in d7 for you! but u have to submit the said tribute in a week!
snowwhistle chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
Awesome chapter. I still can't get enough of how creatively you mixed these two series.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »