Reviews for Wages Of Our Follies
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/17
Great story! Amazing! And so suspenseful and heartfelt!
Ordinary people performing extraordinary feats is very inspiring. Your sense of settings and the times - I'd love to read some original story you've written completely unconnected to Sailor Moon. I'm very interested in Yoshiko's story. I'm really looking forward to the next story. I think I'll read it now.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Of course excellent.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
what happened to "WRATH OF THE GODS?
Luna Hope chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
A wonderful story & I'm looking forward to reading the next one. Thank you!
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I think the disaster at Fukashima is going to bring Bachikasai back.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i have read a lot of your stories, one thing I MUST say I HATE is that you made Venus into another degenerate star, they are a few movie stars that aren't disgusting and Venus should have been one of them since both you and I know she is not like those other people.
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Three Marines with toast to go.

another great Chapter as always.
Luna Hope chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Sad & Exciting! I'm enjoying this even though I don't know the 'Sakura Taisen' story/show. It's neat to learn about the Sailor Moon characters' ancestors and I've always been curious about what it was like in Japan right after WWII. Thank you for another wonderful story and I'll be looking forward to reading more. _
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Wow! I'm really liking this story. Very curious to see where things end up. Please keep up the good work.

Just one small detail that I noted, though. If ya get around to it... could ya capitalize Marine? :) Thanks.
-Kit
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Seems like the Kouma are back again. Keep up the Good work :)
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yay, a Sakura War/Sailor Moon Fanfic :):)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Bill, you never let us readers down! A fantastic start-as usual-and I cannot wait to continue reading! :)

Thank you for another wonderful story!

Evaya