Reviews for Behind The Mask: The cut scene
karu chapter 1 . 11/13
Let me tell you, that this was for long The most, accurate, hot, perfect scene that I ever read about the subject between those two. Really, and I've read a lot of tha (shame on me). But really, your Arnold is SO intense! Like OMG Intense! And the beauty of the action is not lost, more like magnified! So... please write more!
youre not kicked out, youre the goddamn fandom fucking president
bluejazz chapter 1 . 6/9
I love love love this! New to ff and you're by far my favorite Hey Arnold writer. I love that you capture the relationship between Helga and Arnold so realistically. Off to read more!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 3/13
That was really nice and hot. Yeah!
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Nice. Oh yeah.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/14/2014 very hot..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Very good, :-)
Incoming Blackness chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Don't be so harsh on yourself, this isn't so bad.
try reading "Surprised Birthday Surprise".
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
you are not kicked out of fandom reading this was so amazing :)
Sly Fox20 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Arnold broke the bed LOL! now that what I call a wild night LOLZ!
AshleyWhere chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Kicked out of the fandom?! GIRRRL (I'm assuming you're a girl), I'm nominating you for QUEEN of the fandom! Haha!
No lie, when he finally entered her, I wanted to jump into the air with a fist-pump going "YEAH!" Lmao this was so great..
LisaLisa chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You are an amazing writer. I can totally visualize A & H getting it on like that, nothing less for those two. Please continue writing more like this - real life, believable stories. You've captured their personalities. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Twisted-Azure-Sun chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
O_O HOLY CHRIST. Who else needs cigarette! XD
My childhood, oh my god. There's a special place in hell for me to declare that THIS was best smut I've read in all my years...and it's for for Hey Arnold! LOL
I bow to your sex writing skills...just, WOO! -fans self-