Reviews for On Platonic Relationships and Irony
Gggrocker chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Amazing story really cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
love it good stuff keep it up
xogracexo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i love this one-shot so much. it's so cute. i read this awhile ago, but i was just reading it again for fun because this is one of the best how to rock fanfic that i have ever read. :)
Coogg chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good story and well written.
misskikimarie chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is absolutely amazing. I can't even express how much I loved reading it. I feel like I've read it before, just never had the chance to review it, but I'm insanely serious when I say that this is one of the best Zevie stories I have probably ever read. Great job! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
soooooooooooooooo cute grea tjob go Zevie i'm Zevie til the end!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww
'twas cute
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
so I just got into How to Rock and I already sensed something between Stevie and Zander. And then I click your author's profile to check for updates and discover that you write them...made my night! This was adorable and made me smile. Especially loved the part with Grace. :D
alisoncatz chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I loved it! Especially how it's not overly gooey - I think Stevie denying most of the romantic stuff did the trick :P Very cute. Sorry I couldn't be bothered to log in! Haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved it do not doubt your writing skills
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
There is a handful of details I love about this piece. First of all, I am beyond glad that you did not write Zander or Stevie to be overly emotional, over the top sappy, and whatnot. From the fifteen or so episodes of How to Rock we've seen, neither of them seem like the type to gush over each other seriously (jokingly is alright). This is why in that respect, I think you've kept them in character.

Second, I love every single one in the opening credits was included - Grace, Molly, Kevin, Nelson, and of course, Kacey.

Third, there's "Lover Boy and his little lady" - yes to lover boy being Zander's nickname in school, and after HTR A Love Song, yes, yes, yes to lady as Stevie's.

All in all, this is wonderful because Zander/Stevie is, in the language of the perfs, totes adorbs.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was great. Thank you!
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
so adorable, and I could totally see this happening between them
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This totally didn't suck! I loved it! Stevie and Zander stayed in character and their exchanges were absolutely adorable :) I thought it was funny how everyone thought they were dating and Stevie was left in the dark. The ending was especially cute! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
My stomach has butterflies from how amazing that was. Great job!