Reviews for On cinnamon and ginger
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww! So sweet! I love how awkward Harry was, yet so touching at the same time. Very skilled writing; good work!
duckvader23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was cute, I love how Harry is so supportive of his friends.
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loved it.
Romione is totally my OTP.
The Seven Horcruxes chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, this is a beautiful story! I particularly love the line: "If Ron is ginger, then Hermione is cinnamon. Two spices that complement each other perfectly." I'm not a culinary expert, but even I know that the spices DO complement each other.

I love Ron and Hermione anyway, but you captured their canonical essence, I believe, told through a simple speech by the best man. A simple speech that roused complex emotions within your readers.

Bravo, it's a brilliant story!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was cute and funny. Very enjoyable. :)
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awe! This was really cute! I loved the speech, very much!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is so sweet. I can imagine Harry giving a long drawn out speech about them. It's so fitting. I love all the interjections, especially Molly's. Harry pointed out all of the best moments in their relationship I think. And it's funny how they are still finding things out about each other like Hermione helping Ron become Seeker. I like the use of ginger and cinnamon. It was a really fun play on words. Really good job with this :)
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I don't know what to say because i'm spellbound after reading this. It was really, really just amazing. I just loved Harry's speech, Ron's puzzlement at Hermione getting him to be Quidditch keeper, practically everything. The cinnamon and ginger as hermione brought was really beautiful. I have to say- This is really one of my favourite stories on fanfiction and I'm really glad to have read it.
AlwaysSeptember chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my dead wizard god. this was just bloody brillant. I loved it. amazing :)
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh howw sweet'!
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love Ron and Hermione, one of my favorite couples. This was really cute. I liked how Harry started the speech, it was funny and felt in character. One thing that I noticed was that Harry recalled all the things he was clueless too (with Ron and Hermione liking each other)when he was younger; obviously he matured and you see a different side to him here. I love the random comments in between Harry's speech, you can see the personalities of all the characters come through there. I liked how Ron questioned Hermione on how she had anything to do with him being Keeper. It felt like such a Ron thing to do. Anyway...
Their was only things I saw:
[I think it's right to say that however said relationships were a bumpy ride, was probably thinking about these two."] I think you meant 'whoever' instead of however.
Good job.
Linny2pretty chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awww that was really cute. Ron and Hermione are my favorite couple and this one shot made me love them even more. Very well written and adorable 3
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was very, very cute! ;) awwwww loved it :) sigh, R/Hr Weasley meant to be since "dirt on your nose" ;)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
First of all, I *love* the title! I think it's a sweet idea for Harry's speech to retrace the development of Ron and Hermione's relationship each year, and I liked the description of Hermione's blush clashing with her dress. There are a few mistaken words; in the story summary and Harry's opening line, it should be "asked to *speak*"; speech is a noun. You could reword it to say "asked to *give a* speech," if you prefer. Also, in paragraph seven, should be "*whoever* (actually, I think it should be *whom*ever) said relationships were a bumpy ride." Remember when you start a new paragraph with the same speaker, you still use opening quotation marks but not closing ones.

I think your characterization of Harry was very good; I like that he was a little awkward and nervous, 'cause I think he would have been, especially considering he wanted to do a good job for his friends. And the way he teased each of them was very good as well. And I think his toast was beautiful. Good job!
TrueFlamer13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
First off, I want to say how amazing this is. I really never appreciated Ron/Hermione. However, your one-shot really swayed my opinion by a considerable amount.

Your writing really flows nicely. It makes you laugh in all the right places, and has perfect punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

I couldn't find any mistakes or anything, except, well, the title could be capitalized!