Reviews for Not Like That
amgonyea chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So awesome!
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ahhhh this is so perfect. I loved that conversation between Allison and Lydia, and the way you tied it to Stiles and Lydia is sososo sweet and perfect, loved this :)
samantha chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i loved it ! it was way more realistic than the other fanfictions ...please keep writing XD
kjewls chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was truly beautiful. I love your writing style. And the way you portrayed Lydia was the perfect mixture of stubbornness, toughness, loneliness, and vulnerability. Of course, I also love the way you portrayed Stiles, sweet, awkward and earnest, a true romantic.

And the way you tied it all together with Allison's speech was genius.

It would have been easy to have Stiles and Lydia kiss on the lips at the end of this scene. But I think the chaste cheek kiss is much more fitting, and more in line with who the characters are right now, and where there respective comfort zones might be.

In short, this was amazing. Thank you for writing it!
overexposedandunderappreciated chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wow, im speechlees. I love how you made Lydia kiss him. Truly, amazing! Do you write anything else but fan fiction? Because the way you write is truly amazing(:
CountryGirl143 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was so beautifully written, I'm speechless. You have such and amazing and creative writing style. This was your best story yet and it could not be more perfect. I loved it. (:
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh my goddddd you are so freaking amazing.

To put it simply...this was amazing. I loved how you took Allison's speech and molded it to her and Stiles.

They're growing and evolving!

And she's realizing how much he actually cares. She's trying. She's learning to appreciate him.

I hope the show progresses their relationship because I would love to read stories from you about them being more intimate with one another.

You are flawless. This was flawless. I wish you would write a story every day. Because I always look forward to seeing something from you on my notifications.

Here's another one to add to my favories list!

I probably have a million more things about this to gush about but I'd probably use up all the space I'm allowed to write so I'll just leave it at this: great job! :)