Reviews for Shock and Raw
morrrre?
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I'm allergic to seafood myself, it sucks cuz oysters are so gooooood.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Owh... so Tony still can eat another seafood like Crab right? Fish? Normal fish I mean... can he?

#my dad allergic of Seafood, but sometimes he can eat It as long as the seafood was fresh before cooked, and after that, he drink tea or milk. Tea and Milk can offer toxic substances, y'know... more or less...

This was so sweet! So cuddly! So lovely!

(I forgot It was Romance! I thought the genre was H/C with friendship. *peace*)

The epipen scene with Bruce was so Epic! I imagine it and laugh! XD

NICE!
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I loved this! Fantastic little story! I really like how you described everyone, but especially Clint and Coulson - Coulsin was hilarious. And hiding Epi-pens everywhere? Oh my gosh, in a tampon too? Good lord, he should have known better than to mess with Natasha's stuff! :P that scene with Tony and Steve was super hot and I loved it! Great job with this story! :D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Epi-pens was
hilarious!keep up the amazing
writing!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Gah, so adorable! Love the premise :) Great work!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG! This Was Awesome! Poor Tony Though. I've Never Had An Allergic Reaction To Something Before, But It Sounds Painful!
But At Least One Good Thing Came Out Of It: He's With Steve Now! & I Guess 'Knowing' That If He Eats Shellfish He Could Possible Die Is A Good Thing Too. XD
I Loved How You Had Serious Life-Threatening Moment First, Then Hot Sexy-Sex In The Middle, & Ended With A Note Of Hilarity! The Epi-Pen In The Tampons Is Just Too Hilarious! X3
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my, I can understand Natasha's annoyance, haha. Awesome fic, really sweet and funny :D
Izzy848 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
The entire first half of the story was amazing, and the erotica was twice that. You pay attention to grammar - an important thing for me - and that gives even more enjoyment to the story. I have to say, I generally prefer Tony topping, but you pulled it off better than anyone else so far.

The last bit with the Epi-pens was hilarious and my family looked at me like I was crazy when I started laughing for no apparent reason.

All in all, very well done, and Fanfiction needs more authors like you. :)
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow I this was an amazing story! I really enjoyed it
Dr Pantalons chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This fic... I like it. ANOTHER.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loved it
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Steve was adorable. I was kind confused though, we're they together before the oyster thing? Tony's behavior makes it seem like a no, but then they just jumped right into cuddling and sex and stuff with no preamble of dating or anything resembling such. Lovely story though.