Reviews for Summer Heat
et12356 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Good story, really good. It is going well, I was really enjoying Izaya's attitude at the end of chapter twelve. ( failed omg face- )O..o is Shizuo going to rape Izaya to get back at him?
blackirishawk chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Do your test! I hope you pass lol oh and izaya should've known better mmmmm now shizuo is going to be out for blood
JayyZombie chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gorsh, sorry I haven't reviewed in forever.! Dx I feel like such a...such a...sloth.! Yesh..a...sloth. .-. I'll reply to your PM as soon as possible too. My wifi's not working right now so I'm actualy writing this while sitting on a lawn chair on my friend Alex's roof. O.o xD

Gah I was so pissed when Namie came in and ruined their kiss. That could have turned into a heated make out session.! At least. I'll get her for this. :P

Anyway.! I really do love this story, and Shizuo was cute in this chapter. cx IzaIza's so devious. Pretending to be drunk like that. Shizu-Chan's gonna have to teach him a lesson. c;
blackrose414 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Shiki's the one getting freaky with Izaya!? *mind fuck*

P.S. That's an awesome face...I want it!? .
blackrose414 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Omg...That was one hell of a dream...*drools*

I LOVE THE FRAY! *fangirl squeal*
blackrose414 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
This chapter was hilarious! I absolutely loved it! Great job! 3
blackrose414 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
A hickie?! Izaya's been gettin' busy
blackrose414 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
OMG YES! Shizuo working for Izaya can only lead to good things! XDD
blackrose414 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awwwh! Shizuo waited to make sure he was okay! Gah this is sooo cute!
TheBlackRose chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I have to say I enjoyed this. Shizuo was kind of OOC though. And on page 12, second paragraph "contemplated on what stradegy." was written twice. But you still did well and I hope to see an update immediately after you ace your exams! C:
KahoriSaeko chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I love this so FAR! I love the little Author note comments with Shizuo and Izaya too in the end.
Thorn dark angel chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
im reviewing for both 10 and 11 with this...I really wanted a longer sex scene lol - and wow Shizuo is soo sweet and YAY for Masochist Izaya! - I can't wait to see how Shizu-chan's apology pans out ! your doing amazing work keep it up FIGHT ON! -
SexiFoxxFace chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
is it just me or is this the same chapter ...?
Thorn dark angel chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
awe how sweet - but did Shizuo forget all the things he wanted to do to izaya? lol cant wait for the next update keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
how do you do that for your emoticons do you use a speasal key pad or something?