Reviews for Barrel of Monkeys
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
'last chapter should be up by this weekend', eh? How's two years for yah? Well, enough with the guilt trips, I love your style of writing and how each of your chapters is really long. It's just such a gripping tale! And its original! And you can write like hell! My point, I want to know what happens now. So, please continue.
Mochakitty3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
WOW! i love this story it is definetly the best and i love jim so much, poor him has to lose his fake mommy. but this was a great story i could read it for hours lol or listen to it.

Kate
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Nice I like youe story a lot and the chapter was nice and long! Oh by the way, i've updated my Outlaw star fic If your intrested in reading the second chapter.

Much love and hugs

Jade xx
PoemJunkie chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
deep, and i like the take you have on this. I definatly like the whole 'Jim and Gene meet because Jim takes Gene hostage' take, I think that it's hilarious!
Washi chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
i really did enjoy this story. the only thing i didnt really like was that you described the characters with eye or hair color - and that got a little confusing. i love outlaw star and this is a really good fanfic about it. i would love to read another chapter or two :)

rate some of my stuff - not many people do *(
SirDerpin chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
that was a great story
Reiya Inc chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
What's the big surprise? Please hurry with the next chapter! I love this fic, it's defiantly going on my list of favorites, kudos! I thought it was so sad in chapter 2 when Jim wanted the macaroni and cheese! It made me want to hug him so tight his eyes popped out! Okay, if your still reading this, sorry, I hope I didn't scare you too much. Keep up the good work & keep the chapters coming!

~Reiya
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wow, this fic is awesome! I love your writting style, it's alot different from all the other fics I read(In a good way). Keep up the good work!

~Reiya
Byron chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
Really well thought out and plotted. Freaky and I am happy Jim was fine, fine as wine. No real abuse. Interesting they didn't recognize religion. Overall the story was cool...and fine as wine.
Umi no Yuki chapter 4 . 7/13/2002
I like how this is different from all the other Gene meets Jim stories. I like how at first they didn't trust it other. I don't know if continueing it is that possible. But I'm sure you'd be capable of doing it. I can't wait untill your BIG surprise comes.
Umi no Yuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2002
This chapter is so sad.
Umi no Yuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I didn't even know who the kid was in the beginning. I was like "Okay...when does Jim come into the story.
Naso chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
Yeah, this was angst. Not exactly the kind of light I'd have put the two in, but something about it drew me in. I think it was your style. Despite numerous grammar and spelling errors, as well as you practically calling Gene 'ole' scarface' in your description. I found that you seem to have good control over what the reader takes interest in, and then going with that. I hope you work on your ways of description a little, as it will make any future stories much more clear and concise.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/17/2002
Very sad but very good. Very interesting, I liked how the love issue asked Jim if he wanted ice cream...neato contrast.
Kate chapter 3 . 6/17/2002
Oh poor Jimmy. I thought it was horrible how he had to leave his mom twice! Your descriptions were so cool and I love your writing~ Post the rest! (I am a betta writer so I already know what's gonna happen) reviewed for ya anyway