Reviews for Family Debts
ffaforlife chapter 13 . 2/18
I know that this is way late, but I just discovered your writings recently. I love how you develop the characters! Anyway, just had to let you know that I love your little "so many choices..."! It's totally how I feel! Whenever I try to pick a favorite McFadden, it never works. :)
FarmGirlForever chapter 13 . 2/17
Such a sweet family story! I love your characterizations of all the boys. I especially love how caring and perceptive Crane is. :)
Jasper's Mom chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
You write such a loving family. It makes me wish I could be a part of the McFadden family. I don't know if I could take having that many boys/men around all the time but it might be worth a try!
I loved how Adam is so protective of his niece in this story.
Vinsmouse chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
I suppose it's clear that I had crushes on both Crane and Adam, but now that I've been writing about him, I'm starting to develop a thing for Brian. *Sigh* So many choices. . .)

Well they do say that variety is the spice of life. ;) Wonderful story, I'm just sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it.

Mouse
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Yay! I loved that story! How did you manage to get a copy of the series? I've only ever seen clips on youtube. Anyway, you're a fabulous writer and I hope there's more 7b47b to come! ;-)
tammysue23 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Love your story! Crane is my favorite! Hope to see more stories from you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Great story! Loved all the brotherly love - for each other and for their new family members. Good job!
Lynn chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I love this story thought Guthrie trying to protect Hannah was wonderfully written. Can't wait for more. Cheers.
kelco chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Oh I am loving this story! The one liners are cracking me up! I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for writing.
Just A Reviewer chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I'm really enjoying your stories. Commenting here but I think 'No Orphans Live Here' is a beautiful story. I love the way you portray Adam. I noticed that you decided to have Daniel out of school though. Am I the only one that thinks that the writers put him in school in a last minute decision just because it worked for a particular episode (the one where Evan was sent to the girls dance classes), because before that one it was pretty clear he had graduated already so I guess it makes sense for you not to have him attending school in your stories. Keep the good work.
kelco chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Great story so far! Very well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Great start! Looking forward to reading more about Hannah and her family. You never knew that much about that character. It is nice to give her some background.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Looking forward to more!
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice start to the story. Looking forward to what kind of trouble the boys will get into while Adam and Hannah are gone!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well for your first story in this fandom, you're doing a great job!