Reviews for Why Can't I Even Dream?
Isagawa chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I. Just. Loved. It.
It was wonderful and... you know, usually I don't like angst but WHOAH ! How can I not love it?

I am French and I love the english fandub of rockleetist, and I was so happy to read a song-fic about it but... I just can't see the connexion with the lyrics of the song x) Tough it's still amazing.

And still I wonder... may I translate this fic? :)
reported chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
reported for use of song lyrics.
xxFalling-Slowlyx chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
*crying* That. Was. Amazing. I love it And there was so much angst...I can't even tell you what I liked about it because all of it was just great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hey! This was published on my birthday :D
Also, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Frannnmmcccceeeyyyyy nuuuuuuuu! D: *sob*

Beautiful piece, dahling. Excellent balance of lyric and fiction. If you don't mind, I'd request you credit whichever song this is, just so. Keep writing!
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I just love this a lot, okay, more than you're probably willing to think I do. (Did that even make any sense...?)

I thought your word choice and everything in this fanfic was just absolutely brilliant, and really painted a picture in my mind of both what was going on physically and what Arthur was going through emotionally. Additionally, this au just looks perfect and avjna;sdofiawn;eofiv

Altogether, you're going to write more, got it? I've decided for you. Because the world is just missing out without your writing

Lucky