Reviews for Every Denny's in America
nextdoornutcase chapter 1 . 1/30
thor is a goof and captain's a cutie
merlin i love this fic
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/3
This is awesome :) I love the mental image I get of Thor and Steve eating at every single Denny's they find!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
naw, so cute, love it :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I loved this story by the end of the first paragraph and you continued to make it fun all the way until the ending. Bravo!
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Very cute story. Nice job with the characterization :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
CUUU-UUTE!
aquabless chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
NiceDefinitely an all time favorite! *gives author cookies*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

This would change my entire view on Denny's, but the one where I live is unfortunately exactly as Tony described it and my parents refuse to go there, despite the All Day Breakfast
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Sweet.
Aran chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is my go-to happy Avenger story that I have been reading about every week or so since I found it. It makes me happy when I'm bored or sad. So thank you for writing this fic and giving me a strange obsession with Denny's :)
Pinefresh chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Damn, I've read this story like ten times, but it never fails to bring a smile to my face
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was AWESOME!
Juliette Chartrand chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I loved this! I was giggling like a little girl the whole time I was reading this. I love Thor. How he speaks, his ideas, and you got it down beautifully. I love the bromance. Such a well written piece!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
/attempts and utterly fails to hold back her amused chortling
Arya Tremaine chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
It was so awesome! That was funnym cool, original, and witty. I'm glad I read it.