Reviews for Every Denny's in America
This was great, just great, my cheeks are just splitting in two aaaaaaaaaa
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/9
I loved this little bonding moment!
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 1 . 1/27
Them "not hiding" in a Denny's is amazing, I love it.

[just a government agent with an eye-patch]
"Just" XD

[At least it's nicer than 'you mortals']
Oh ouch.

[Bucky tried to cook once.]
I love it when such a short sentence says so much. Just... "tried", the abruptness of it... so good.

I love that they're both terrified of the avocado, too. It's not even that bad XD

[the Many Wonders of the Breakfast Menu]
Which of course has Importance Caps.

...Tony. Just... TONY.

[green and napping]
I love this description for Hulk, too :P

[Steve is wary of that gleam. It usually means so many bad things from so many, many people.]
I'm sure it does XD

THAT SHIRT. "It's Hammer Time!" is absolutely the best shirt Thor could wear.

Very very nice ending too. One of the ones where it's also a beginning but the rest can be inferred and it wraps up the main narrative thread. Great work :D
idonthaveanamehsrb chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome story!
this is a very good fluff fic. thannk you!
You characterize them well, and make me desire a repast composed fo yet more delicious bro!fics for these two heroes, Point Break and Spangle Sheild.
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
That was so much fun. I loved all the different menu items they picked and their reactions to them. I loved all of the bonding and the way Bruce reacted to hearing they were going to Denny's. I loved them deciding to go on a trip to all of them - though I would have liked a scene of them learning how many Denny's there actually are. Tony was also perfectly in character. I just loved it all so much.
The Once and Future Prophet chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
This is perhaps the sanest story I have ever read. Kudos.
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
That was so good. Unexpected, but good. It made me laugh, and now every time I eat at a Denny's I'm going to be picturing the two of them in some booth with Thor ordering breakfast and Steve curiously contemplating the meanings of our strangely titled dishes.

I'd love to read more like this!
-Dante
Monkey Typewriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I love it. Bonding time that makes sense.
And Breakfast is Bestfast, Thor is on the money.
mauvellama chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
This is great! Keep up the good work!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
This is AMAZING. I'm laughing so hard, this is sweet and funny and unexpectedly charming all at the same time.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
I do love a clever fic with in-character representations. Thank you for a lovely read! Best of luck with your other projects. :)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I love it! I can so see this happening! XD
or-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
That was a really cute story. I really liked it a lot.
jj chapter 1 . 1/18/2017