Reviews for Every Denny's in America
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 7/30
This was AWESOME!
Juliette Chartrand chapter 1 . 7/19
I loved this! I was giggling like a little girl the whole time I was reading this. I love Thor. How he speaks, his ideas, and you got it down beautifully. I love the bromance. Such a well written piece!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/11
/attempts and utterly fails to hold back her amused chortling
Arya Tremaine chapter 1 . 6/4
It was so awesome! That was funnym cool, original, and witty. I'm glad I read it.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/3
Aww thats adorable!

I like this bromance. I want more of it.
Also is Denny's really that good?
Danzinora Switch chapter 1 . 5/28
This is incredibly well-done.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 5/20
Holy crap, this is hysterical and adorable and I love it. Thor being both appalled and offended whenever Steve doesn't order something breakfast-y is great, as is the idea of them road-tripping it around the U.S. for the sole purpose of eating at ALL the Denny's. Fantastic job on this one, it made for a great laugh. :D
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 5/20
Damn, I'm not an American but after reading your story, I have a sudden urge to fly over and try those stuffs! (Even if Tony said those pancakes taste like cardboard)
VDlovesbooks chapter 1 . 5/11
Ugh. What can I say. I LOVED THIS. I can't tell you how many times I genuinely laughed. This was great. Thank you. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/26
I just want to tell you that I went to Denny's and got myself a "Moons over my Hammy" after Prom because of this fic ;)
They serve breakfast food all day! Haha
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 1 . 4/3
Aw their bromance! :)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/27
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I can't tell you how many times I genuinely laughed out loud at parts of this - you even made me snort. It's written so well, and I love how you've portrayed their relationship. I'll probably end up recommending this to loads of people.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/10
This made me giggle and coo.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aw, cute story! And I could totally see them doing that too :)

Thank you for writing this story.
Best Avengers fanfic I ever read. (And I read a lot)