Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Clocktime chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
My word, this is adorable! Absolutely perfect in every way. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and shall likely return to it when I need to lift my spirits.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
"Darcy shall find it for me with the Google. There cannot be a thousand." -Favorite part, hahahahha
Also, Tony, don't hassle them about Denny's. Thor and Cap require more daily calories than the rest of the team put together. Be NICE. Don't JUDGE.
kat callan chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I love this it just makes me happy.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I like your tale...ANOTHER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is so cute. Thor and Steve becoming closer friends over a mutual love of Denny's? Priceless.
PSW chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Just ran across this. I loved it-laughed all the way through. Thanks!
Dalghryn chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was a beautiful read. Actually, my wife read it to me. That in itself says how good it is. You captured all the characters perfectly. Bravo and thank you!
NocturnalRites chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What a terrific story! I love the characterization and the way you blended in humor with some really good observations about each one's character. I also really liked the way you used it to point out the things which would seem different to each man compared to the way things they knew used to be.

My favorite comment? Cremating the pork in the pork and beans. Sounds like my first college roommate!

The dialogue was perfect, too; I could hear each of them speaking.

Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was pretty funny. Thor's ignorance and almost innocence is hilarious when paired with Steve's patience and, in a small part, Tony's wit. All of the characters seemed spot on!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesome job great story
phobean chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This charming collection of vignettes shows much humor and restraint on the part of the author. There's a great sense of curiosity here, as well as great grasp of each character's quirks and desires. I really enjoy the slices of life between the grand/over the top action/ explosion scenes in the films. Glad to see you are carrying on that tradition here. Many thanks!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is so cute. I dearly love it.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/17/2014