Reviews for Every Denny's in America
aquabless chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
NiceDefinitely an all time favorite! *gives author cookies*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

This would change my entire view on Denny's, but the one where I live is unfortunately exactly as Tony described it and my parents refuse to go there, despite the All Day Breakfast
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Sweet.
Aran chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is my go-to happy Avenger story that I have been reading about every week or so since I found it. It makes me happy when I'm bored or sad. So thank you for writing this fic and giving me a strange obsession with Denny's :)
Pinefresh chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Damn, I've read this story like ten times, but it never fails to bring a smile to my face
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was AWESOME!
Juliette Chartrand chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I loved this! I was giggling like a little girl the whole time I was reading this. I love Thor. How he speaks, his ideas, and you got it down beautifully. I love the bromance. Such a well written piece!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
/attempts and utterly fails to hold back her amused chortling
Arya Tremaine chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
It was so awesome! That was funnym cool, original, and witty. I'm glad I read it.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Aww thats adorable!

I like this bromance. I want more of it.
Also is Denny's really that good?
Danzinora Switch chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This is incredibly well-done.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Holy crap, this is hysterical and adorable and I love it. Thor being both appalled and offended whenever Steve doesn't order something breakfast-y is great, as is the idea of them road-tripping it around the U.S. for the sole purpose of eating at ALL the Denny's. Fantastic job on this one, it made for a great laugh. :D
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Damn, I'm not an American but after reading your story, I have a sudden urge to fly over and try those stuffs! (Even if Tony said those pancakes taste like cardboard)
VDlovesbooks chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Ugh. What can I say. I LOVED THIS. I can't tell you how many times I genuinely laughed. This was great. Thank you. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I just want to tell you that I went to Denny's and got myself a "Moons over my Hammy" after Prom because of this fic ;)
They serve breakfast food all day! Haha
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »