Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I just want to tell you that I went to Denny's and got myself a "Moons over my Hammy" after Prom because of this fic ;)
They serve breakfast food all day! Haha
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Aw their bromance! :)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I can't tell you how many times I genuinely laughed out loud at parts of this - you even made me snort. It's written so well, and I love how you've portrayed their relationship. I'll probably end up recommending this to loads of people.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This made me giggle and coo.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Aw, cute story! And I could totally see them doing that too :)

Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Best Avengers fanfic I ever read. (And I read a lot)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
XD Hilarious and well-written! I can actually picture this being something that both characters would do. A wonderful and funny read. :)
LDK chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Love the friendship between these two! The entire premise of the plot line is adorable, and each character was perfectly portrayed. Thanks for writing this, it was a joy to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Delightful
Andrithir chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Ah, an excellent brostory. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Ohmygoodness this is so cute!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This was the best Avengers story that I've read in a really long time! This was friggin' hysterical!
rantzilla92 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
If I had the option of favoriting this story multiple times I can tell you I would have atleast three times by now. It just makes me laugh uncontrollably every time I read it.
sheriffandsteel chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was so cute. Great job!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Absolutely loved this one shot
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »