Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Dalghryn chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was a beautiful read. Actually, my wife read it to me. That in itself says how good it is. You captured all the characters perfectly. Bravo and thank you!
NocturnalRites chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
What a terrific story! I love the characterization and the way you blended in humor with some really good observations about each one's character. I also really liked the way you used it to point out the things which would seem different to each man compared to the way things they knew used to be.

My favorite comment? Cremating the pork in the pork and beans. Sounds like my first college roommate!

The dialogue was perfect, too; I could hear each of them speaking.

Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was pretty funny. Thor's ignorance and almost innocence is hilarious when paired with Steve's patience and, in a small part, Tony's wit. All of the characters seemed spot on!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesome job great story
phobean chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This charming collection of vignettes shows much humor and restraint on the part of the author. There's a great sense of curiosity here, as well as great grasp of each character's quirks and desires. I really enjoy the slices of life between the grand/over the top action/ explosion scenes in the films. Glad to see you are carrying on that tradition here. Many thanks!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is so cute. I dearly love it.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Very nice.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is just awesome. I enjoyed reading it so much and I think you did an absolutely fantastic job with it. I loved how you wrote Steve and Thor.
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Cute. I totally agree Tony wouldn't get the appeal to Thor and Steve.
Fluphy Ninja chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was weird and I loved it, I don't know what else I could say.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute and fun. I can see the two of them doing this. Had t been me, though, I don't think I would have told Bruce where I was going. First rule of not being interrupted by people you are ducking: don't tell anyone where you're going.
lolson chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This as certainly the most strange fic I've ever read, and I absolutely loved it
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this. I really like the subtle humour and the developing comradeship between Thor and Steve.

The part where Tony turns his thumbs up into 'something considerably less polite' is frickin' hilarious. Brave man.

The comparison or Tony to a red teddy bear certainly seems apt. I bet he loved that.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »