Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Firefighter Capsicle chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so great! It needs more.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Huh, that's a good way to bond one self with their friends... And catch up to the world.
Sian chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Such an awesome bromance portrayed, I have it saved for whenever I need cheering up :)
Go0se chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Man, I love me some greasy food and stories and stories about greasy food, especially when superheroes are added into the mix. This is a beautiful thing and you should feel beautiful.
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really nice. :D
chickens chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really adorable. I think I have a new fav bromance pairing.

On a related note: when I was in Japan my friends and I would sometimes go to the Denny's near our apartment complex when we missed American food. Of course it was Japanese-ized American food. Don't think I've ever run across melon flavored soda here in the states. Point is, Thor and Steve are in for a hell of a long quest.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was hilarious! You really got Thor's personality down, and Steve, very well!
Lol chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I found this on the tv tropes page for avengers fics. This was a really good, and funny read. There should be more interaction between captain America and thor in fics because them both not understanding modern times is hilarious XD.
WildWelshWitch chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
well, that bit at the end should keep them out of trouble for 5 minutes, eh? ;)
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This rocks. Nice job! :)
Lord-of-the-Nerds-and-Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved this story! It's so cute, and I love the bromance/bonding between Steve and Thor! It's always nice to find a well-written Avengers story without slash or angst. I'm really interested in the rest of the Hulk story from their 10th trip (Banner is my fav. I love him to pieces), but oh well; it was still a lovely story. I'd love for you to check out my Avengers fic sometime! ;D
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omg I was literally crying when I read every single one of Thor's comments. They were so freaking hilarious!Great job!
APG66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Dammit, now i wanna go to Denny's but I'm in canada.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was so sweet and very original. This is a friendship most writers don't focus on, but you write it beautifully.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh, wow. I didn't think it was possible for Thor to do adorable. Thor did adorable, AND in character. It's amazing.
This whole thing was hilarious. Denny's aren't quite the best diners out there, but the way Steve and Thor take to them is great.
Keep writing!