Reviews for Every Denny's in America
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute and fun. I can see the two of them doing this. Had t been me, though, I don't think I would have told Bruce where I was going. First rule of not being interrupted by people you are ducking: don't tell anyone where you're going.
lolson chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This as certainly the most strange fic I've ever read, and I absolutely loved it
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this. I really like the subtle humour and the developing comradeship between Thor and Steve.

The part where Tony turns his thumbs up into 'something considerably less polite' is frickin' hilarious. Brave man.

The comparison or Tony to a red teddy bear certainly seems apt. I bet he loved that.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aw, this was a really fun story with great bonding between Steve and Thor. Really liked it. :)
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
So cute
allisvanity chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This was one of my favorite times spent putting off studying. Thanks ;D
Autumnights chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Good lord I loved this story. A proper cremation for the pork and beans. That killed me. Steve and Thor are just so cute together. Love love love.
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
These two are so funny
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
yes. I love it. I must stake out every Denny's in my area in search of Thor and Steve now.

(but seriously this is a great idea, I rarely ever see Thor and Steve bonding in this fandom and I love it so so much..)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is so cute and I love the friendship that forms between the two
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome. A nice little bro bonding between the two fish out of water. I loved it!
Izzy358 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
aw those guys are adorable and now I really want to go on a food themed road trip with Thor and Steve, that pretty much sounds like heaven to me :D
guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
All I can say is, THANK YOU.
you-know-its-actually-funny chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
A wonderful read :) Thank you for sharing this little piece of cute and happy
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely love how you depicted the friendship and similarities between Thor and Steve. This was really sweet to read, especially the last two times they went to the Denny's. It was really nice, and you have a good way of writing. I like your style! :)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »