Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
yes. I love it. I must stake out every Denny's in my area in search of Thor and Steve now.

(but seriously this is a great idea, I rarely ever see Thor and Steve bonding in this fandom and I love it so so much..)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is so cute and I love the friendship that forms between the two
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome. A nice little bro bonding between the two fish out of water. I loved it!
Izzy358 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
aw those guys are adorable and now I really want to go on a food themed road trip with Thor and Steve, that pretty much sounds like heaven to me :D
guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
All I can say is, THANK YOU.
you-know-its-actually-funny chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
A wonderful read :) Thank you for sharing this little piece of cute and happy
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely love how you depicted the friendship and similarities between Thor and Steve. This was really sweet to read, especially the last two times they went to the Denny's. It was really nice, and you have a good way of writing. I like your style! :)
ArbusVanPoe chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was beautiful. As a Denny's conasuer(sp?) This touched me. I love it!
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Brilliant. Beautiful. Hilarious. I love that Thor and Steve are bros trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. Brilliant!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awwww! Cute and unique love it! Also line that it's funny! Thanks for sharing!
Nothorse chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
You are a wonderful person.

That's all.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was fun.
koohiii chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Every once in a while I come back and read this but I never leave a review! (I usually read on my mobile) Taking the chance now to say this while I'm actually on a computer, this is fantastic!
K Ernst chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Really enjoyed this fun story! Your character depiction was perfect-all the dialogue sounded to me exactly like the characters. I was especially entertained by some of Thor's lines. Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my god. Just...yes. This is perfect.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »