Reviews for Every Denny's in America
you-know-its-actually-funny chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
A wonderful read :) Thank you for sharing this little piece of cute and happy
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely love how you depicted the friendship and similarities between Thor and Steve. This was really sweet to read, especially the last two times they went to the Denny's. It was really nice, and you have a good way of writing. I like your style! :)
ArbusVanPoe chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was beautiful. As a Denny's conasuer(sp?) This touched me. I love it!
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Brilliant. Beautiful. Hilarious. I love that Thor and Steve are bros trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. Brilliant!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awwww! Cute and unique love it! Also line that it's funny! Thanks for sharing!
Nothorse chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
You are a wonderful person.

That's all.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was fun.
koohiii chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Every once in a while I come back and read this but I never leave a review! (I usually read on my mobile) Taking the chance now to say this while I'm actually on a computer, this is fantastic!
K Ernst chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Really enjoyed this fun story! Your character depiction was perfect-all the dialogue sounded to me exactly like the characters. I was especially entertained by some of Thor's lines. Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my god. Just...yes. This is perfect.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LOL! I like how this is funny but it still gives a sense of two out of place people finding comfort in a familiar routine.
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved this and I couldn't stop smiling!:)
BudnLou chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was the cutest thing ever! It was recommended to me and I shall recommend it to everyone too!
sweetwatersong chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This? This is golden. This was touching and funny and a better advertisement for Denny's than any big yellow sign. I don't think I've ever read a Steve&Thor piece before, and I love it! How they make it their thing, how they both try new things in a new world, and a /roadtrip to ever Denny's/ - that is something I would pay good money to see/read more of. :) Absolutely fantastic; thank you so much!
momothelemur chapter 1 . 11/28/2013