Reviews for Every Denny's in America
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. This was absolutley wonderful. Thank you.
Minici chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yes! Adorable.
jboat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this made me smile :)
caylender chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is awesome. I was laughing the whole time.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very funny and cute :)
Mohoro chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
HA! I would just like you to know that I'm going to Denny's now, I just got a huge craving for a skillet.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story! It was a lot of fun to read :)
SirVacuumThe3rd chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good job!
Thor chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You are a most amusing story-tellerteller!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
All is can say... is Pitch Perfect! You held the line all the way through, pitch perfect. Bravo!
aniloracanaid chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is the most adorable story I have ever read in my life and I love it. I love it so much.
snufflesthegrim chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You know how you aren't supposed to laugh with broken or injured ribs? It's good advice, but difficult to follow when reading this fic. Ah well, despite the pain (and the wearing off painkillers), thanks for having written this, it's really cheered me up.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Kawaii! Those two bonding on a Denny's Quest is so cute!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lol, this is great. Thor and Steve are adorable and hilarious here. Although I fear their quest make take several lifetimes -I'm pretty sure there are a thousand Denny's just in Southern California!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is absolutely hilarious. I love the bonding. And I was just cracking up the entire time. XD
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*bursts into laughter*

This is awesome! Incredibly in character, and utterly hilarious.

Speaking as an Aussie, I was just as confused as Steve and Thor by most of these traditions at Denny's. This fic makes me want to visit a Denny's later this year (my family and I are going on holiday to New York! That's going to be fun).

I especially liked the avocado adventure.

Keep writing!