Reviews for Every Denny's in America
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Gosh that was adorable (didn't think I would ever call a bromance between Thor and Captain that...)! Awesome writing and character portrayal and... Yeah!
—Rayne
puddingcup chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is fantastic! I always kind of thought these two would get along best out of everyone since Bruce and Tony are friends and Natasha and Clint are obviously friends. It's nice to seem them doing something random, but still very them xD
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was, with out doubt, -the- best Steve/Thor Bromance story I've ever read! You just completely nailed it. Good on ya!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awh! I love it! Them bonding, it's so adorable! And intruding Tony. I could just feel the possible awkwardness there. In my head, I was just saying, "Tony, just leave." (But don't get me wrong, I love Tony!) I wish there was more friendship fics of Thor and Steve though. They're both quite the partnership.

Another I say, ANOTHER!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this was great
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this so much. And I get where Steve and Thor are coming from defending their tradition from Tony. There are things that I (and my family) do that are stupid/gimmicky as all get-out to others. But that isn't the point.
And I've always wanted to do a road-trip like that, just trying to visit all off something. Love this fic a LOT.
Plus, there's not enough Steve and Thor friendship fics.
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwww! This was soooo cute!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That sounds like a worthy quest. I've never been to a Denny's, but it sounds like a fun time.
TimeForced chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Every time I come back to read it I pick up or understand a new detail that you slipped in there. An awesome example of a good short story.
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! There isn't many Thor/Steve friendship fics I'm aware of but this is one is certainly the best I've read so far!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
What a delightful fic! :)
Sir Paulchen of Landers chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so great! It needs more.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Huh, that's a good way to bond one self with their friends... And catch up to the world.
Sian chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Such an awesome bromance portrayed, I have it saved for whenever I need cheering up :)
Go0se chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Man, I love me some greasy food and stories and stories about greasy food, especially when superheroes are added into the mix. This is a beautiful thing and you should feel beautiful.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »