Reviews for Every Denny's in America
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was so sweet and very original. This is a friendship most writers don't focus on, but you write it beautifully.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh, wow. I didn't think it was possible for Thor to do adorable. Thor did adorable, AND in character. It's amazing.
This whole thing was hilarious. Denny's aren't quite the best diners out there, but the way Steve and Thor take to them is great.
Keep writing!
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was awesome! Loved it (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hilarious!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so adorable.

I think Thor and Steve would be really good friends :) What with all the confusion if midorn earth.
TheFictionFairy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very nice job. The characterization was superb, and it had a nice flow to it, with enough happening between the scenes that each visit felt distinct, but not so much that it felt like we were missing too much plot. I liked it a lot.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is adorable and hilarious. I love the bromance between Thor and Steve, as well as their dynamic with their other teammates.
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved the scene with the sleeping Hulk and his Iron Teddy. Wrong/right on so many levels.
Teacup chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
wow; this was cute C:
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. This was absolutley wonderful. Thank you.
Minici chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yes! Adorable.
jboat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this made me smile :)
caylender chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is awesome. I was laughing the whole time.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very funny and cute :)
Mohoro chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
HA! I would just like you to know that I'm going to Denny's now, I just got a huge craving for a skillet.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story! It was a lot of fun to read :)
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »