Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Sandy-wmd chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So how many Denny's *ARE* there? I like the "Hammer Time" van, but I bet that Tony wouldn't. :)
Astiar chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love Denny's breakfast all day is the shit!
I can imagine them going ti Russia or some place and finding a Denny's ... is Dennys even international?
ninepen chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I liked this. And it did not have Loki in it. This is quite the amazing feat you have pulled off. ;-)

Actually, I really liked the friendship between Thor and Steve. I'm very fond of Thor, but there aren't too many good portrayals of him out there...perhaps because most stories are focused more on Loki than on Thor. So it was nice to see Thor (with Steve) take center stage here. And I like that you made a distinction between intelligence and cultural knowledge. Thor comes off as a bit of a happy-go-lucky goofball (who would be awesome good fun to hang out with), but he doesn't come off as dumb. The line about Midgard maybe reaching the pinnacle of its existence and not changing so much anymore certainly gives the insight that he's perfectly capable of thinking about stuff when he chooses to. I think of him as simply usually not choosing to, preferring to just embrace life and live in the moment, who has time for thinking about stuff?

I ate at Denny's once and detested it, so I have to say I'm with Tony and enjoyed his interlude there, he was like me stepping into the story...if I were a "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." I would take a good curry any day over Denny's, ha!

And yet, even pretty much hating Denny's, who wouldn't see the fun in this, the ultimate of roadtrips! Friendly bonding and joint exploration, trying every single item on the menu - yes, Thor, eventually after 1,000 Denny's, you too MUST try the non-breakfast items!. Yeah, even I could get behind that. It helps to live in fantasy-land where money just springs from endless fountains and there are no family responsibilities and no jobs (assuming Loki gives it a rest while they go on their Denny's extravaganza). Loved the reference to Loki BTW with the "looks he reserved for crazy people who were not his brother."

Oh, and Thor's giddiness over being able to make his own breakfast platter! Ha. And the avocado bit, very funny. Yes, I'm with the both of them, there, I'll pass on that!

Very entertaining, and nicely captures Thor's exuberance for life and Steve's sort of world-weariness - they balance each other nicely.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this was remarkably funny and in character
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is brilliant. Although I think by one week I would be violently ill every time I so much as looked at a Denny's. I hope Steve makes the comforting discovery that there are still a few places in the states like they were in the 40s...
SpecNut chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cute story! I really like your characterization a of Steve and Thor. Definitely made me smile.
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really, really liked this; you don't often see much interaction between Steve and Thor, and thi was really sweet. Of course Tony wouldn't understand...
Have you ever considered turning it into a drabble series?
ebonypol chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it! Good non romantic male boding :D sometimes it's just what I need! Thanks for the fic :D
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Gosh that was adorable (didn't think I would ever call a bromance between Thor and Captain that...)! Awesome writing and character portrayal and... Yeah!
—Rayne
puddingcup chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is fantastic! I always kind of thought these two would get along best out of everyone since Bruce and Tony are friends and Natasha and Clint are obviously friends. It's nice to seem them doing something random, but still very them xD
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was, with out doubt, -the- best Steve/Thor Bromance story I've ever read! You just completely nailed it. Good on ya!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awh! I love it! Them bonding, it's so adorable! And intruding Tony. I could just feel the possible awkwardness there. In my head, I was just saying, "Tony, just leave." (But don't get me wrong, I love Tony!) I wish there was more friendship fics of Thor and Steve though. They're both quite the partnership.

Another I say, ANOTHER!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this was great
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this so much. And I get where Steve and Thor are coming from defending their tradition from Tony. There are things that I (and my family) do that are stupid/gimmicky as all get-out to others. But that isn't the point.
And I've always wanted to do a road-trip like that, just trying to visit all off something. Love this fic a LOT.
Plus, there's not enough Steve and Thor friendship fics.
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwww! This was soooo cute!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »