Reviews for Every Denny's in America
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this was great
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this so much. And I get where Steve and Thor are coming from defending their tradition from Tony. There are things that I (and my family) do that are stupid/gimmicky as all get-out to others. But that isn't the point.
And I've always wanted to do a road-trip like that, just trying to visit all off something. Love this fic a LOT.
Plus, there's not enough Steve and Thor friendship fics.
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwww! This was soooo cute!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That sounds like a worthy quest. I've never been to a Denny's, but it sounds like a fun time.
TimeForced chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Every time I come back to read it I pick up or understand a new detail that you slipped in there. An awesome example of a good short story.
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! There isn't many Thor/Steve friendship fics I'm aware of but this is one is certainly the best I've read so far!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
What a delightful fic! :)
Sir Paulchen of Landers chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so great! It needs more.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Huh, that's a good way to bond one self with their friends... And catch up to the world.
Sian chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Such an awesome bromance portrayed, I have it saved for whenever I need cheering up :)
Go0se chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Man, I love me some greasy food and stories and stories about greasy food, especially when superheroes are added into the mix. This is a beautiful thing and you should feel beautiful.
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really nice. :D
chickens chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really adorable. I think I have a new fav bromance pairing.

On a related note: when I was in Japan my friends and I would sometimes go to the Denny's near our apartment complex when we missed American food. Of course it was Japanese-ized American food. Don't think I've ever run across melon flavored soda here in the states. Point is, Thor and Steve are in for a hell of a long quest.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was hilarious! You really got Thor's personality down, and Steve, very well!
Lol chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I found this on the tv tropes page for avengers fics. This was a really good, and funny read. There should be more interaction between captain America and thor in fics because them both not understanding modern times is hilarious XD.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »