Reviews for Every Denny's in America
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this was remarkably funny and in character
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is brilliant. Although I think by one week I would be violently ill every time I so much as looked at a Denny's. I hope Steve makes the comforting discovery that there are still a few places in the states like they were in the 40s...
SpectralNutmeg chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cute story! I really like your characterization a of Steve and Thor. Definitely made me smile.
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really, really liked this; you don't often see much interaction between Steve and Thor, and thi was really sweet. Of course Tony wouldn't understand...
Have you ever considered turning it into a drabble series?
ebonypol chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it! Good non romantic male boding :D sometimes it's just what I need! Thanks for the fic :D
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Gosh that was adorable (didn't think I would ever call a bromance between Thor and Captain that...)! Awesome writing and character portrayal and... Yeah!
—Rayne
puddingcup chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is fantastic! I always kind of thought these two would get along best out of everyone since Bruce and Tony are friends and Natasha and Clint are obviously friends. It's nice to seem them doing something random, but still very them xD
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was, with out doubt, -the- best Steve/Thor Bromance story I've ever read! You just completely nailed it. Good on ya!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awh! I love it! Them bonding, it's so adorable! And intruding Tony. I could just feel the possible awkwardness there. In my head, I was just saying, "Tony, just leave." (But don't get me wrong, I love Tony!) I wish there was more friendship fics of Thor and Steve though. They're both quite the partnership.

Another I say, ANOTHER!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this was great
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this so much. And I get where Steve and Thor are coming from defending their tradition from Tony. There are things that I (and my family) do that are stupid/gimmicky as all get-out to others. But that isn't the point.
And I've always wanted to do a road-trip like that, just trying to visit all off something. Love this fic a LOT.
Plus, there's not enough Steve and Thor friendship fics.
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwww! This was soooo cute!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That sounds like a worthy quest. I've never been to a Denny's, but it sounds like a fun time.
TimeForced chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Every time I come back to read it I pick up or understand a new detail that you slipped in there. An awesome example of a good short story.
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! There isn't many Thor/Steve friendship fics I'm aware of but this is one is certainly the best I've read so far!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »