Reviews for Every Denny's in America
aniloracanaid chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is the most adorable story I have ever read in my life and I love it. I love it so much.
snufflesthegrim chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You know how you aren't supposed to laugh with broken or injured ribs? It's good advice, but difficult to follow when reading this fic. Ah well, despite the pain (and the wearing off painkillers), thanks for having written this, it's really cheered me up.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Kawaii! Those two bonding on a Denny's Quest is so cute!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lol, this is great. Thor and Steve are adorable and hilarious here. Although I fear their quest make take several lifetimes -I'm pretty sure there are a thousand Denny's just in Southern California!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is absolutely hilarious. I love the bonding. And I was just cracking up the entire time. XD
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*bursts into laughter*

This is awesome! Incredibly in character, and utterly hilarious.

Speaking as an Aussie, I was just as confused as Steve and Thor by most of these traditions at Denny's. This fic makes me want to visit a Denny's later this year (my family and I are going on holiday to New York! That's going to be fun).

I especially liked the avocado adventure.

Keep writing!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really cool story, partly because they are unusual friends, partly because I love your writing style. Thanks for writing and posting!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love! I like how you paired up the two most clueless of the team, I've always thought that Steve and Thor were the most likely to be friends. It's funny and charming and sweet and I loved it. Thank you for the story.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is hilarious! The two most clueless members team up! Oh, Thor is so ADORABLE here! Sterve is so tolerant, he'd be a good teacher!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This fic makes me very happy. Thank you for writing it. It brightened my day.
casey.xmen chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Such a sweet and touching tale. Thank you for sharing.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very awesome. Why doesn't Tony understand the wonder that is Dennys? What will happen to their quest if thor sees an IHOP? Good story!
basaltone chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great bonding fic, you don't see a lot of Steve and Thor, but I do think they'd get along like a house afire. I like how their love of breakfast is what brings them together.
michelel72 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is both hilarious and sweet.
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was an amusing read. Thanks for sharing.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »