Reviews for Every Denny's in America
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love it! There isn't many Thor/Steve friendship fics I'm aware of but this is one is certainly the best I've read so far!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
What a delightful fic! :)
Sir Paulchen of Landers chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so great! It needs more.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Huh, that's a good way to bond one self with their friends... And catch up to the world.
Sian chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Such an awesome bromance portrayed, I have it saved for whenever I need cheering up :)
Go0se chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Man, I love me some greasy food and stories and stories about greasy food, especially when superheroes are added into the mix. This is a beautiful thing and you should feel beautiful.
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really nice. :D
chickens chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really adorable. I think I have a new fav bromance pairing.

On a related note: when I was in Japan my friends and I would sometimes go to the Denny's near our apartment complex when we missed American food. Of course it was Japanese-ized American food. Don't think I've ever run across melon flavored soda here in the states. Point is, Thor and Steve are in for a hell of a long quest.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was hilarious! You really got Thor's personality down, and Steve, very well!
Lol chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I found this on the tv tropes page for avengers fics. This was a really good, and funny read. There should be more interaction between captain America and thor in fics because them both not understanding modern times is hilarious XD.
WildWelshWitch chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
well, that bit at the end should keep them out of trouble for 5 minutes, eh? ;)
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This rocks. Nice job! :)
Lord-of-the-Nerds-and-Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved this story! It's so cute, and I love the bromance/bonding between Steve and Thor! It's always nice to find a well-written Avengers story without slash or angst. I'm really interested in the rest of the Hulk story from their 10th trip (Banner is my fav. I love him to pieces), but oh well; it was still a lovely story. I'd love for you to check out my Avengers fic sometime! ;D
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omg I was literally crying when I read every single one of Thor's comments. They were so freaking hilarious!Great job!
APG66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Dammit, now i wanna go to Denny's but I'm in canada.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »