Reviews for Every Denny's in America
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was hilarious! You really got Thor's personality down, and Steve, very well!
Lol chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I found this on the tv tropes page for avengers fics. This was a really good, and funny read. There should be more interaction between captain America and thor in fics because them both not understanding modern times is hilarious XD.
WildWelshWitch chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
well, that bit at the end should keep them out of trouble for 5 minutes, eh? ;)
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This rocks. Nice job! :)
Lord-of-the-Nerds-and-Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved this story! It's so cute, and I love the bromance/bonding between Steve and Thor! It's always nice to find a well-written Avengers story without slash or angst. I'm really interested in the rest of the Hulk story from their 10th trip (Banner is my fav. I love him to pieces), but oh well; it was still a lovely story. I'd love for you to check out my Avengers fic sometime! ;D
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omg I was literally crying when I read every single one of Thor's comments. They were so freaking hilarious!Great job!
APG66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Dammit, now i wanna go to Denny's but I'm in canada.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was so sweet and very original. This is a friendship most writers don't focus on, but you write it beautifully.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh, wow. I didn't think it was possible for Thor to do adorable. Thor did adorable, AND in character. It's amazing.
This whole thing was hilarious. Denny's aren't quite the best diners out there, but the way Steve and Thor take to them is great.
Keep writing!
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was awesome! Loved it (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hilarious!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so adorable.

I think Thor and Steve would be really good friends :) What with all the confusion if midorn earth.
TheFictionFairy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very nice job. The characterization was superb, and it had a nice flow to it, with enough happening between the scenes that each visit felt distinct, but not so much that it felt like we were missing too much plot. I liked it a lot.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is adorable and hilarious. I love the bromance between Thor and Steve, as well as their dynamic with their other teammates.
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved the scene with the sleeping Hulk and his Iron Teddy. Wrong/right on so many levels.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »