Reviews for Sneeze Like A Kitten
haha that was a good story. but (to me, I don't know if any one else thought this) it was just kinda weird how Wendy was so upfront with Dipper when he asked who was there. otherwise it was a great story.
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 3/26
This is cute. The kitten-like sneeze is cute. This seems like something that would've actually happened on the show. I like how Wendy teases him about stalking before she reveals her real reason for being out in the woods. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This masterpiece of American literature was one of the greatest things I have ever read. The avant-garde tragicomedy brings to mind the works of Samuel Beckett, whilst such witty bon mots as "Your nose speaks for itself" would put Oscar Wilde to shame. The dark, yet poetic social commentary on the feminization of the American male and the lost innocence of childhood has F. Scott Fitzgerald turning in his grave. He ought to be, because "Sneeze Like a Kitten" is truly The Great Gatsby of the 21st century. Mae West herself would be stammering if faced with fiendishly clever and ribald one liners such as "Fine, no good puns." And as for the sizzling, salivating sexual tension presented by our two leads? The way Wendy says "I was being sarcastic, dork" makes 50 Shades of Grey look like Kidz Bop. And if you thought that Tara Gillebsie expressed the triumph of the human spirit and duality of human nature that we all face with her masterpiece My Immortal, clearly "somerandomloser"'s writing of the seminal work "Sneeze Like a Kitten" blows her out of the water.
Riachugravity33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ok I'm sorry I I can't get over this. NO ONE GO'S MEW THEN THAY SNEEZE. IT'S INPOSSIBULE! WHAT? DID MEW THE POKEMON DROP BY? It's a good story but really? Idk mabey it just me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is pretty late, but cute story! Someday Dipper's going to have to accept that he DOES sneeze like a kitten. And an adorable one too!
Also, yeah, there are SO many Mabel x OC stories, but I bet there's even more Dipper x OC ones. I mean, really, it's ridiculous, I've seen a hundred of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cute :)
AmazingJappyWonder99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
u should REALLY make another chapter... or two
WalkInThePark chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lol

Dipper: I am not adorable! *sneezes* 'mew'

Mabel: Awww! You sneeze like a kitten.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cute
dovepatronus chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love these two. And great job on being the first fanfic in this category.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
very cute (and im not talking about Dipper's sneeze lol)
; )
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
LOL Wendy. Good job!
MorganPines8998 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this xD Poooorrr Dipper... *smirks*
PurpleWolf9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww, that was cute. I love Dippers sneeze!
9-swords chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Thanks dat wuz awsome please make another chapter thank you :)