Reviews for So I'm a Pond Now?
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/5
OTP OTP OTP OTP. Anyways... Yay! He has a family! You totally got the characters right! I loved the doctors awkwardness and bad lying :)
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So cute.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was so cute! Nice little carry on from the episode.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this. Very nice and fluffy. Thank youse.
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I think this is the first fic I've ever read in first person from the Doctor's POV. I liked it! LOL River XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww this is so sweet. :)
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Remember my statement about choosing my friends well? Scratch that: I chose my family well.

I love that statement. In the midst of all the awkwardly hilarious moments of this story, there is such heartwarming tenderness.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"Rory showing slight to extreme anger mixed with his shock. Talented man."
Very quotable story. Nice. Love the title.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
There so needs to be a follow up to this! It's great :)
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
How were you even able to write this? Oh my gosh, the awkwardness of the conversation had me cringing the entire time I was reading it! I would have never been able to write this because of that.
But very nice, cute little fluffy piece, with just enough emotion to make it meaningful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! I was sitting in my bedroom reading it, and I started laughing so loud my parents walked in and asked if something was wrong! Anyways, keep up the good work!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love Pond Family Time! Especially when the Doctor is digging his own grave, so to speak. XD
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Have I read this story before you posted it? Because it's familiar and I really love it. I want a Roman Rory. Yes, ask the smart guy to do it _-