Reviews for Report to Set
DemiAddict chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Okay, the starting part was okay but the rest is just pure RUBBISH! Rubbish, I tell ya. What do you think, Sonny and Chad are that stupid? They would never do that, EVER. Who do you think you are, writing inappropriate stuff like? This isn't even worth reading.
jennifable chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god; all I can say is thank GOD you uploaded this! It was just sublime! To summarise: characters: perfect. Grammar: perfect. Storyline: perfect. Language: Freaking perfect! Even your disclaimer: "Nope, not even close to owning this" made me laugh, because if by some weird stroke of luck you ended up owning SWAC, it would be insanely good, to say at the least.
I love it when fics are close to the universe they came from, and this definitely is! Sonny and Chad have so much chemistry in this, and it comes off as an effortless, easy relationship in the story! You genuinely made me want to be Sonny (who wouldn't want to have a tickle fight with CDC?) because they are spot on!
You have amazing grammar. Enough said.;)
The story was a blend of funny, romantic and fluffy: in my opinion, one of the best combinations! Even though there are a lot of fluffy fanfictions, I didn't find it predictable or unoriginal at all. Quite the opposite, actually! I've really missed reading one-shots like this for SWAC's fanfiction; there used to be so many - which was a good thing - but the numbers are dropping and it's really sad:(
So you really made my night by uploading this! It's definitely a favourite, keep writing!
I would also like to apologise for this essay!
Jennifable'
Xoxo
randomsmileyperson chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha! Loved it! Haven't read some Channy fluff in ages and this was great! Thanks for sharing it with us!
FightingBehindENEMYLines chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love Tawni's "My pretty eyes are too pretty to have to see this!" line. It totally fits her. Good job (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012