Reviews for Runaway Train
GrimmNel36 chapter 14 . 4/2
Awesome
anamicenas chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
This was awesome! I Love how you write and the whole story is really interesting. I'm dying to know how the real thing is going to be (hopefully they will end up together) Great work, keep it up
AJ chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
This is a really great story. Thanks for uploading and I hope you keep it up.

Thanks!
a01 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Glad to see u updated :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
dragonballbaby chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Continue! Please I'm obsessed with the plot and its just sooo good!
mep439 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Omggggg this is so freaking good. Please update quickly ! I'm dying to know what's next. omo omo
ishxallxgood chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I felt the need to review because I did read up to here (though admittedly I didn't get very far in this chapter because well I didn't like it. I do however like your writing and thought the first few chapters had a lot of potential.

I think the problem for me is that it's too OOC and that bothers me and I don't like seeing Temari beaten down like that. I just can't see her as submissive, nor can I see Gaara forcing her into that kind of situation. Anyway, I probably won't be reading any more if this but just wanted to drop you a review because I did enjoy your writing and a few of the chapters, namingly everything before chapter 6
sylversmith chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Please no more sidetracking! I'm really enjoying your story and can't wait for the next update!
a01 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
just found this story! ah plz update soon i want to know what happened with Temari. & SHikamaru's girlfriend ah!
Im Sammeh chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
LOl Kinky handcuffed to the bed xD
nara-love chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
i love your story and all your shikatema really. im also happy that your back and congrats about your baby girl
nara-love chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
yay ! i really think this will be a good story! i love it already ! cant wait to see the next xouple chapters and discover why Temari would leave with such important papers
Iroka chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
GAHHHHHHHHHH! I love it so far! Temari going missing nin has to be for a damn good reason. Her coming to Shika, I love it. I can't wait for the update. Tell Ana to stay secure and let mommy work her fanfic magic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I can't wait! Great start please update soon!