Reviews for Runaway Train
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
What do her brothers think of all this?
AsamiAllGrownUp chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
Nice story! Just a quick note: I know you're rushing to get this done with your family situation and all, but don't use '&' instead of 'and'. Also, you should put anyone new talking on a new line. Shikamaru and Temari talking in the same line is really confusing and is a bad practice. I love the plot and your characterisation, there's just grammar issues. Have you thought about a beta reader?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Asami
koolkidSwaggy chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
haha i love her
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I was afraid that you had abandoned this story but I am so glad that you didn't. This story is incredible and I can't wait for more. Plz update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
I can't believe you actually updated! After sooo long! I'm really really happy that your back and hoping that the next update comes soon coz I would really love to know what happens next with this amazing story!
aeladriel chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Short chapter but I'm really happy it's picked up again! Looking forward to the updates! Man the (ex-) girlfriend must have been pissed off if she alerted them that quickly...
anamicenas chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Nice update! They really are in trouble now... this is getting good. I need more... keep the great work :)
koolkidSwaggy chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Oh snap
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Haha uh oh I wonder who was that! Probably the girlfriend lol just found your story, this is good can't wait to read the next chapter
koolkid chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Ohh snap shikas Girlfriend in da house I think
Gary chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Oh my WORD! U hav GOT to upload the next chapter.. I HAVE to know what happens...who walked in..?!plz plz plz upload asap!
anamicenas chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
OMG! This is getting interesting, please update soon, I'm dying to know whats gonna happen. I just love this couple and I'm so glad they finally admitted that they still love each other, I just really hope they can end up happy together.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely love this story.. Plz update very very soon!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Awesome
anamicenas chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
This was awesome! I Love how you write and the whole story is really interesting. I'm dying to know how the real thing is going to be (hopefully they will end up together) Great work, keep it up