Reviews for Runaway Train Revamped
ohud63 chapter 10 . 5/20
Can not wait to read the next chapter
ohud63 chapter 9 . 5/13
Very good, but try to make it longer
D chapter 2 . 3/26
looking forwards to see next chap... i will wait for ur next chap. patiently..
Tha chapter 2 . 3/25
I loved it! It's a great story and I hope you continue writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
What do her brothers think of all this?
AsamiAllGrownUp chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
Nice story! Just a quick note: I know you're rushing to get this done with your family situation and all, but don't use '&' instead of 'and'. Also, you should put anyone new talking on a new line. Shikamaru and Temari talking in the same line is really confusing and is a bad practice. I love the plot and your characterisation, there's just grammar issues. Have you thought about a beta reader?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Asami
koolkidSwaggy chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
haha i love her
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I was afraid that you had abandoned this story but I am so glad that you didn't. This story is incredible and I can't wait for more. Plz update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
I can't believe you actually updated! After sooo long! I'm really really happy that your back and hoping that the next update comes soon coz I would really love to know what happens next with this amazing story!
aeladriel chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Short chapter but I'm really happy it's picked up again! Looking forward to the updates! Man the (ex-) girlfriend must have been pissed off if she alerted them that quickly...
anamicenas chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Nice update! They really are in trouble now... this is getting good. I need more... keep the great work :)
koolkidSwaggy chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Oh snap
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Haha uh oh I wonder who was that! Probably the girlfriend lol just found your story, this is good can't wait to read the next chapter
koolkid chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Ohh snap shikas Girlfriend in da house I think
Gary chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Oh my WORD! U hav GOT to upload the next chapter.. I HAVE to know what happens...who walked in..?!plz plz plz upload asap!