Reviews for Reaction Rate
Collide With The Sky 182 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Have you seen The Hunger Games?
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I soo don’t want this to be over. Some things should never die.
Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to copiously re-read it.
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This chapter was freaking fantastic and I had totally planned on going on a rant here but Blaine took the words out of my keyboard. (Is that how you would say it? 'Cause I’m typing, not talking.)
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
This was intensely awesome.
I find it both funny and ironic that Kurt and Blaine conspired to get Niff together and are ending up getting together themselves.
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I’m falling in love with this story.
Do you know the real reason Nick and Jeff always go by Three and Six? I’ve been trying to figure it out for over two months.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This chapter was awesome and quite possibly made from copper and tellurium.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This chapter rocked!
Are there going to be any bad chemistry jokes in this story?
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Is it nuts that the format of this story will probably actually help me with my Chem class?
Princess Of Niff chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Okay so this story made me so happy for starters. This chapter KILLED ME. I'm serious. This is so ridiculously cute. Also, I'm a HUGGGGGGGE Relient K fan. (I also love how you referenced Nick to be a fan of RK like Curt, clever and cute) and this is my FAVORITE song ever (I sang along to every lyric with a proud smile) I seriously was in tears reading it because I was having a attack of sudden feelings having my OTP sing my favorite song by my favorite band. (Sorry I'm rambling) but bottom line, I loved it! This story is flawless in every way. Not only did you include my favorite song, you included artists I love and songs I adore. Just perfect. The Niff plot was so adorable and I have so much praise for you. Good job, bby! :D lots of Niff love to you.
KCK chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Awwwwww, kudos, this was adorable!
wintercrystal chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Omg this story is sooooooooooooo cute! I've been smiling stupidly at my screen because of all the fluff. Gah, so cute!
lalynch chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
GAH! I died I flailed on the floor I cried I danced I laughed this was AMAZING! Gah I love you so much for writing this! It was like the fluffiest thing ever and it was a good break form all that smutty stuff that everyones writes. Oh my God I loved it. Favourite fic ever.
lalynch chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Gave me butterflies :) So amazing.
TheForgottenSuperhero chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Hold it hold it hold it! Curt mega perfects Dc over marvel! It's why I love him so much
UnhealthyHawkeyeObsesser chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
:) THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!