Reviews for The Power of Flight
Illusive Mystic chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
Hey! You write so wonderfully cute little things! It's quite fun to read. I've read 'Life goes on' earlier and both of these are awesome. Why don't you try some more HP or rather DG fics?
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
Okay then. Nice to read this story again, really! Sweet plot, good characters, good flow in your writing.

Perhaps you could work a little with your dialogues - imagine people actually saying those things to each other ... Or try saying them out loud yourself! Some of the lines sound as if they are actors reading from a play they haven't learned by heart yet. And some of the long speeches could be dissolved in short lines to give the impression of a lively bickering or a hefty quarrel.

Except from that a very nice little piece!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
So, sitting here attacked by the deadly virus "male flu" and with nothing else to do I've set out to re-read some of my old favourites not seen for at least 2 years. This one I'm looking forward to! I'm still surprised, though, of the weak number of reviews. But perhaps I can do something about it.

Oh yes, I have to say/write: The short dialogue between Gilly and McGonagall near the beginning here in the first chapter is actually quite horrible: Tjups, Tjups - and out of the door again. Couldn't it have been used for some interesting informations or other details?

And then I see that you've followed my idea about going back to the original title. Thanks!
MMLH.love chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
This was refreshing, sweet and pleasant to read!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Still just 52 reviews? (53 with this one.) So what. I'll put it on my favourites list now.

... But the first title was better. The Power of Flight. Much better!
Ihrin chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
I liked this a lot. I wish there was more.
romancex3 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Hey!

I just finished reading this story, although its been a while, i thought i might as well leave a review!

This story was awsome, i red your other one too. It was so good that i willingly gave up a few hours of sleep! Though isnt it gatekeeper instead of gamekeeper?

Anyway just my little review. Nice job. Keep it up, perhaps a sequel?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Dear Whisper:

Why do only five classes get student assistants? Even if you assume that the optional classes don't have such a big workload, that still leaves eight baseline classes (assuming that Muggle Studies remained mandatory), at least three of which have brand-new professors.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: Thanks for favoriting "B-Arking Up the Wrong Hometree", by the way.
Amy chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
hermione being okay with Ginny and Draco really isn't all that believable.
Amy chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Draco did have choices, saying he didn't takes away a strong part of hsi storyline.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Bummer! Of course this is post-war and not, as I wrote below, pre-war. However, that doesn't make it less sweet and funny, just less dangerous. - Right now I'm reading "Life goes on"; same theme, but much darker and more dramatic. More realistic and thus more beautiful.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
A little too fast here. The run through the school has to be fast, OK - but McGonagalls wrath is not something to finish off so lightly. And I just can't see the two lovebirds be in the wrong end of Hermiones fury without fighting to keep their giggling down in their state of hilarity, which of course has no soothing effect on Hermione ... Details, details, but anyhow - this is the funny/dramatic peak of the story and therefore it should be handled with some extra care.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Totally awesome - in your own words! It's funny and sweet, and the end is funny and sweet too. But of course, they haven't made it so far as to the war yet, and then things will probably stop being funny and sweet. No matter, it's a perfect little romance in the shadow of the upcoming war and reaching the happy end just in time. Keep writing!
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
awesome story keep writing
Manon chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
This story really is beautiful and I really am quite taken with you very much for posting it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »