Reviews for Wings of Fire: Chapter One
allvampirebooksfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this is pretty good. prretty pretty please read my angelfire story? :D
J-Knight01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This story is kind of a spin off of the angelfire series it has a lot of the same elements and ideas in it. Mind you this is a very rough draft written in a matter of hours. It is no where near complete. The main character is not Ellie but will and does have a lot of the characteristics she displays through out the series. I am still working on it a lot and it hasn't gotten to the point where I feel comfortable posting it as of yet but I am hoping within the month I will have it developed enough that it can be properly interpreted I mainly posted this to see if there was interest.
luckyducky-master-of-writing chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This really good. Please write more.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So is Ellie the main charcater or is it another girl because I couldn't tell? Also, not a bad start for the. I liked it.
Ashes From Ashes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What? How is this even an Angelfire fanfiction? It has absolutely nothing to do with anything in the book. Besides, this is very poorly written. You can't just lump it all into a few paragraphs, it needs to be spaced out. It has potential, but I think you need to decide whether this is really fanfiction or whether it's an original story, in which case it would belong on .

If you want help fixing it up, I'd be happy to assist. Your story has a lot of potential to be very good, I would hate to see it go to waste.