Reviews for In the Night
Black-Boots-And-Skinny-Jeans chapter 5 . 8/7
This is absolutely amazing and I am very saddened to see you haven't updated since, 2012. If you by chance see this, which I highly doubt considering it's been three years, I'd absolutely love for you to continue. This story has to be my favorite Jonah Aickman so far. It's deeply depressing to find an amazing movie and amazing fanfiction and realize you weren't around to help make sure the authors continued it.
timid madam red chapter 5 . 3/23
hello, I have just finished reading your latest chapter.
I know I'm a little late, but I can honestly tell you that I love your fanfiction and I was saddened to see that it has an end now since 2012.
I'm in love with your young person, nothing to do with very OC created to interact with Jonah, it is more thick ...
I do not know if you understand what I mean.
I apologize if it's not clear what I wrote, but I'm using google translator.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
i love your story and i love jonah so much cant wait for chapter six so excited jonah your my angel
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I think their relationship is too cute! Update soon please:)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Will you please update?
FUCK YOU chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
AWESOME BUT HURRY UP WITH THE STORY
James Weir chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Hurry Up on Chapter 6 Rates you 100 stars!
just.young.and.reckless chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Awesome story so far :) i really hope you update this again soon as i would love to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I love it. Please! More!
Nirvana14 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Really amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I rate 20
Fanficlover chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I'm loveing this story so far! Please continue and update soon. You are an amazing writter!

star
MizzMustache chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really think this story great potential. Some chapters drag on, but that's fine because it possibly has it's reasons. I personally don't envision Jonah acting the way he does in your story. Bits of his personality I can see, but some I don't. I guess some people just have different views.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for helping me with mine. I am going to do a little more research and redo it; I just went in blindly and abandoned it because it felt wrong. Thank you :)
HannahWroteThis chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Really loving this! Please update soon! :)
carol stevenson chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Yay an update! Keep going, would love to read more