Reviews for Millennial Panic
Warehouse1 chapter 12 . 2/26
Was a great story, hope your muse comes back to this one :(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Urh, just no to corny speeches, please.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
comon another chapter

Please?
ibraha01 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
what are lethal weapon officers from America doing in japan? lol , had a few laughs about that .
Grovtech chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
I really liked this and am waiting for more. I'm finding this version of Ranma and Sailor Moon a easier to take than the originals. It has enough seriousness to keep my interest!
Good Stuff!
Grovtech chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Here I am on Chapter three and I'm enjoying this.
Nicely done!
williamsdamas1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
bueno
Reymen chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I hope you show Ranma having some reaction of being overtaken by Serenity. As he is acting now is the hole reason I believe he is scared of his female form. I really hope you use the opportunity you have here to develop his character.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Diz is good. As a 14(16) year old Ranma's identity crisis is totally believable. In the end though the answer isnt too complicated... (s)he will forever now be a mix of serenity and ranma, neither one or the other. Fun stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Ranma as Sailor Moon is cool. Ranma also giving the same stupid speeches is not funny but dumb.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Ranma's characterization is absolutely terrible. It's an abrupt change, without any sort of development to smooth it along - literally poof, and it's a different person. Not to mention throwing aside the Neko-ken in favor of crying over Luna (and everything else). Instead of ripping out Ranma's canon personality, it would have been better to have a slightly Serenity-colored end result (Ozzallos's Heir to the Empire does this well for example - recognizably Ranma even at the end - but different at the same time).

How the hell did your betas let this garbage through?
epain chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
This is an interesting story. I would like to say to Uranus and Neptune: "If you don't want to help other Senshi, you can return to the prison." Unlike Saturn, they would deserve it for attacking Ranma.
tatewaki2000 chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Woah... this fight scene spans several chapters. _;;;;
Hopefully the super fun stuff comes back to the limelight!

Again, thank you for the wonderiffic story!
tatewaki2000 chapter 11 . 3/6/2015