Reviews for Millennial Panic
Porpoisepower chapter 12 . 9/11
Prose is well written, and story contained. I like your use of strife within the scouts to counteract act Ranma's strength as SM. Looks like you returned to this before so I'm not giving up on a new chapter!
Brittni chapter 2 . 9/2
Whhhhhhhaaaaaattttt
rancheesan chapter 12 . 8/22
wow way cool i love how pluto is helping and guiding the scouts.I also really like how ranma is integrating his/her past and present life very good on that part. I also like how human the girls are and how things where getting to them.
AwkwardAspie chapter 2 . 8/22
This is the second time I've read this fanfic and its so incredibly good! Its one of my favorites!
Warehouse1 chapter 12 . 2/26
Was a great story, hope your muse comes back to this one :(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Urh, just no to corny speeches, please.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
comon another chapter

Please?
ibraha01 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
what are lethal weapon officers from America doing in japan? lol , had a few laughs about that .
Grovtech chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
I really liked this and am waiting for more. I'm finding this version of Ranma and Sailor Moon a easier to take than the originals. It has enough seriousness to keep my interest!
Good Stuff!
Grovtech chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Here I am on Chapter three and I'm enjoying this.
Nicely done!
williamsdamas1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
bueno
Reymen chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I hope you show Ranma having some reaction of being overtaken by Serenity. As he is acting now is the hole reason I believe he is scared of his female form. I really hope you use the opportunity you have here to develop his character.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Diz is good. As a 14(16) year old Ranma's identity crisis is totally believable. In the end though the answer isnt too complicated... (s)he will forever now be a mix of serenity and ranma, neither one or the other. Fun stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Ranma as Sailor Moon is cool. Ranma also giving the same stupid speeches is not funny but dumb.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Ranma's characterization is absolutely terrible. It's an abrupt change, without any sort of development to smooth it along - literally poof, and it's a different person. Not to mention throwing aside the Neko-ken in favor of crying over Luna (and everything else). Instead of ripping out Ranma's canon personality, it would have been better to have a slightly Serenity-colored end result (Ozzallos's Heir to the Empire does this well for example - recognizably Ranma even at the end - but different at the same time).

How the hell did your betas let this garbage through?