Reviews for Millennial Panic
irnzenmonk chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
decent chapter ne
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well I think this Uranus is the stupidest one I've seen yet. If you willing to sacrifice the world to destroy the Dark Kingdom, then why not let Pluto dance some girl on her strings to get a fighting advantage over the Dark Kingdom?
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Excellent job like always.
Scarlet-Eyed-Demon chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
So Compucles is busting down your door about Akane's fighting too? I'm somewhat downplaying Akane's skills in my story for a payoff later and he's all over me about it. In any case, I'm rather open with the interpretation of the Ranma characters and so long as a good reason is given for something, I'll buy it and the way you integrate Akane's current fighting style is well done.

Anyway, good chapter, and I agree with your take on Akane's attitudes.

P.S. I don't mind longer chapters ;)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Uranus and Nepturn just kill more humans noiw.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
To be honest, your story is an interesting concept, but only moderately keeps my interest. But I do want to give you high praise for some of your butterfly effects. In particular, Shampoo's tournament, and Nabiki's interest in Ranma.

(Incidentally, I feel you made Akane too hostile. Maybe not in the initial scene, but when Ranma and Nabiki are talking, I'd expect Akane to be suspicious of Ranma and protective of Nabiki but she wouldn't have any reason to be all that venomous. There is no canon evidence that she is completely incapable of normal interactions with males unrelated to Furinkan High, and while he has a large black mark from the engagement I think her reactions at the window were almost as disproportionate as the time I'm spending on discussing them.)

P.S. If Haruka "gets rid" of Ranma, what's her plan for the next youma? Fake Princess or no, there's nothing phony about the fact that she was a critical asset in the recent fights. This is something I'd expect Michiru to be able to use to keep Haruka from getting too out of hand.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This has been interesting ranma being princess serenity or being torn between his past life as a noble princess or his current life as a martial artist this is a good story I hope you won't stop because I'm loving this fanfic bravo _
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
well this bizzar and oddl interesting.
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Another awesome update to this awesome story!
burgerkong chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Just finished this fic in one sitting, and I have to say that I enjoy this story for its deep take on Ranma's gender-sexuality issues. As a guy, I'd love for his male side to be the more dominant and for him to have a relationship with Nabiki or one of the other girls, but considering the context of the story I can't help but feel that his female side will inevitably end up as his more dominant persona.

Regardless, it's an excellently-written fic, and I can't wait for more! Have a great 2013.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Ranma, have to balance to life into one.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I surprisingly love this story more each time it's updated. This does not often happen to me, so I'm really glad.
Keep up the good work! 3
Gruffard chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Eddymion's condition and ranma's reflections were done well. You seem to be priming for some fireworks in a few chapters.

Thanks for the fun read!
Compucles chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You know what? I don't think Ranma is Princess Serenity's reincarnation after all. I think Serenity drowned at Jusenkyo, allowing Ranma to pick up her appearance, powers, and memories when he got cursed. Of course, this would be disregarding the facts that Herb's cursed form looks different and that Ranma's cursed form looks like her mother.

Wow, you've certainly made Akane colder than she is in canon. While she wouldn't be as friendly as she initially was had Ranma shown up a boy, she also wouldn't just hate him without even giving him a chance. Her initial grudge in canon was on the grounds that she mistakenly assumed he was a perverted weirdo from the way she discovered his curse and from how he rubbed it in when they started arguing about it.
Compucles chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
You don't consider Akane a practitioner of Anything-Goes? Although the full details were never revealed, we do know that Mr. Tendo gave up teaching sometime after his wife's death making Akane relatively self-taught, but there was still plenty of time for her father to teach her plenty of her skills including the basics of the Anything-Goes style. Although Akane is overshadowed by the rest of the NWC save for Kodachi, she's still an expert level martial artist among normal standards, and you don't just get that good almost entirely on your own. It actually says quite a lot about her potential to have reached that level after years of no formal instruction.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »