Reviews for Millennial Panic
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This has been interesting ranma being princess serenity or being torn between his past life as a noble princess or his current life as a martial artist this is a good story I hope you won't stop because I'm loving this fanfic bravo _
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
well this bizzar and oddl interesting.
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Another awesome update to this awesome story!
burgerkong chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Just finished this fic in one sitting, and I have to say that I enjoy this story for its deep take on Ranma's gender-sexuality issues. As a guy, I'd love for his male side to be the more dominant and for him to have a relationship with Nabiki or one of the other girls, but considering the context of the story I can't help but feel that his female side will inevitably end up as his more dominant persona.

Regardless, it's an excellently-written fic, and I can't wait for more! Have a great 2013.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Ranma, have to balance to life into one.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I surprisingly love this story more each time it's updated. This does not often happen to me, so I'm really glad.
Keep up the good work! 3
Gruffard chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Eddymion's condition and ranma's reflections were done well. You seem to be priming for some fireworks in a few chapters.

Thanks for the fun read!
Compucles chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You know what? I don't think Ranma is Princess Serenity's reincarnation after all. I think Serenity drowned at Jusenkyo, allowing Ranma to pick up her appearance, powers, and memories when he got cursed. Of course, this would be disregarding the facts that Herb's cursed form looks different and that Ranma's cursed form looks like her mother.

Wow, you've certainly made Akane colder than she is in canon. While she wouldn't be as friendly as she initially was had Ranma shown up a boy, she also wouldn't just hate him without even giving him a chance. Her initial grudge in canon was on the grounds that she mistakenly assumed he was a perverted weirdo from the way she discovered his curse and from how he rubbed it in when they started arguing about it.
Compucles chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
You don't consider Akane a practitioner of Anything-Goes? Although the full details were never revealed, we do know that Mr. Tendo gave up teaching sometime after his wife's death making Akane relatively self-taught, but there was still plenty of time for her father to teach her plenty of her skills including the basics of the Anything-Goes style. Although Akane is overshadowed by the rest of the NWC save for Kodachi, she's still an expert level martial artist among normal standards, and you don't just get that good almost entirely on your own. It actually says quite a lot about her potential to have reached that level after years of no formal instruction.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Fun chapter.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
A not-entirely-corrupted Endymion? That... actually sounds quite interesting. Shame you couldn't add the exploding scrying mirror in, I'm sure it'd be good for a laugh or two.
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter. I hope we will see endimion breaking free from mettalia's control soon. Also hope to see ranma paired with someone soon.
tuatara chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Sorry, I don't believe this characterization of Nabiki for a second. It's total wishful thinking, not remotely supported by who she really is as a character.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
You keep updating and I'll keep reading. It seams Ranma has some difficulty keeping his male form, but I am wondering how the Senshi will react when they see it.

P.S. For some reason I'm getting the feeling that Endymion is going to be filling in the same roll as Kuno usually does in Ranma fics.
Guardoflight chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Another enjoyable chapter. I look forward to seeing how this will pan out and if Endymion will get to see his beloved and if that will change anything.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »