Reviews for Millennial Panic
Inara Seraph chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Interesting that Ranma's self-identity changed enough to throw off Jaedite's scrying. I don't think that was entirely in character for Nabiki, but I can live with the results.
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
really good chapter ne
psychicshipping chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
IT MEANS WE WANT MORE!
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Very well written from what I can see and the mental aspects of the characters are well put together. I have only a few 'problems', if you can call them that. One thing is the lack of detail which I noticed in this chapter, it is mostly my own writing style that causes the 'problem' here so feel free to ignore my rambling, but when Jadeite was hit there was a short remark.

"There's a reason that I'm one of the generals of Queen Beryl's forces," Jadeite said. Damn, those attacks had hurt!

Is the exact line - the last part being the problem as I felt it could have been better ... explained that the attacks hurt by having Jadeite clutch his side, or perhaps using a different wording other than "Jadeite said" like "Jadeite groaned out" or something along those lines. Nothing major, obviously, but anyways...

I do hope you update this soon and continue this story as it is a very well written story that could easily become one of the better Sailor Moon Crossovers, especially considering given the rather unique story line to it as I have not seen this dark of a beginning for one, other than the Sailor Ranko series.

Happy writings

Yasha-HebiHime
Pryde Kitty chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
A great fanfic! Certainly a unique perspective on the Sailor Ranma story. Certainly quite a bit darker then most, but in a good way. Keep up the great work! 3
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
interesting
comega93 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I like the way you've written this story, giving enough story to feel satisfied yet holding back enough to peak our curiosity, something sadly not every writer can do. The only issue that nags at me is how abrupt Ranma leaves the Tendos, which just makes me anxious to see Genma and the Tendo's reactions (i seriously don't see them waiting very long to start looking for him). I wonder when your planning on bringing them back into the story (I do understand only about a day past so far so it will take them time)
Otherwise i'm enjoying the story and i feel like a month is too long to wait for the chapters :P keep writing!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Oh boy can't wait to see the fallout of Ranma giving her/his name to Jadeite. Fun chapter.

Making me feel sorry for Haruka.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
First off, thanks for answering my question about the Amazons. I'm glad Cologne'll make an appearance, and possibly Shampoo.

There's really not much to say about this chapter other than that it was a good one, and fun to read. No typos or any other negative things I could spot. So I'll be looking forward to the next chapter as usual.
dimriver chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Nice story, fun. Poor dark kingdom.
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
very good ne
Gruffard chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I like the direction of ghosts haunting the other senshi and hope to see how goes. This seems more as a set up and hint of things to come then any big reveil.

Thanks for the fun read.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Absolutely loved it. Finally a Sailor Moon who kicks ass. Any plans for Usagi?
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
want more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Ive... read yhis chapter 2-3a times, and i Just saw the FIM poster joke. With all the fics ive read on them youd think i'd spot that faster...
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »