Reviews for Millennial Panic
Gruffard chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I like the direction of ghosts haunting the other senshi and hope to see how goes. This seems more as a set up and hint of things to come then any big reveil.

Thanks for the fun read.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Absolutely loved it. Finally a Sailor Moon who kicks ass. Any plans for Usagi?
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
want more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Ive... read yhis chapter 2-3a times, and i Just saw the FIM poster joke. With all the fics ive read on them youd think i'd spot that faster...
MisterSP chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
**I hate to dip in to fanon to justify this, but Jusenkyo curses are widely regarded as some of the most powerful curses known to man. Luna was right in one respect, though. It does remove the curse, but only as long as Ranma is transformed.

Not to mention, that seems rather in opposition to logic. (As far as this story has said thus far) Ranma was born a male. Becoming a female full-time is the *opposite* of curing the curse, as the male body is the natural one. It would be as much of a cure as the Ladle is - a permanent forced change.

Unless the curse is being defined as "changing into a second form when you get wet", but even if that's so, the only way it could be broken and keep Ranma as a girl is if the cursed form is a full, complete, irreversible change, and the curse is both a "change a cold wet boy into a girl, permanently" spell and a "change a hot wet girl into a boy, permanently" spell, which would be infinitely more powerful than a spell that transforms you once, and crosses the line from "curse" to "reality warping". I mean, my god, the *physics*.

Not that I subscribe to the "magic is intuitive and natural, no matter how complex the results!" school of thought in the first place. If magic was simple, magical girls wouldn't need to transform, and it wouldn't be a lost art. Of course, if that *were* true, that Ranma doesn't *want* to become a girl is probably enough to stop it from working, especially if we're talking about the Ginzuishou.
Guardoflight chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Another great chapter though it does makes me wonder why Beryl and Jadeite do not remember Sailor Moon and why they (Dark Kingdom and the senshi) never made that connection in the anime.

I look forward to seeing how the situation with Uranus, Moon and Pluto and how will Dark kingdom operate with the new intel they have and the locals considering that the latest victims have with-stained any ailments like before and if the media will take any notice of it.

I can't wait for your next chapter.
Boristus chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
It's good to see you updating consistently again. A once-a-month schedule is perfectly reasonable for your chapter lengths.

I enjoyed Ranma's purposeful monologuing before transforming. That was very Ranma-esq.

Hopefully, the more Youma the Senshi kill, the weaker they're going to get as energy resources start to become scarce.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Will done in the battle.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and now Ranma have another non magical girl on her side.
cj1of4 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I'm so loving this story! It is rare to find good fuku-fics. Too often Ranma completely changes for no apparent reason. You however are doing very good at explaining all the turmoil she is going through, without making it too Aghasty. I did find Ranma's complete disregard for her civilian identity a very Ranma thing to do. I think addition of Sailor Moon's memories is balencing out fairly well. So far it seams like Ranma mainly, with a little Serenity compassion and friendship added in.

I'm curious though, was the purification magic Ranma started to use on Uranus simply trying to ease her depression and sadness, or was it more sinister like some stories that make the sailor senshi unknowing villians by taking peoples free will or something like that.

P.S. Will Ranma gain the Cannon Sailor Moon's appetite on top of his own? Cause that could end up being very funny.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Another great chapter for a great story. My only disappointment is that I can't read it more often :P lol
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
A much more interesting take on the Ranma as Sailor Moon stories than the other ones I've read where Ranma is Sailor Moon. Great work on this update. I look forward to more! What the heck is the deal with Uranus not believing that the Sailor Moon that appeared is the real Sailor Moon? Is it the Red Hair that throws her off? Just wondering. Keep up the awesome work on this awesome story! This story is much better than the other Ranma as Sailor Moon stories I have read.

Sincerely,
AshK
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I took so long to review this chapter as well. Good job just like in the following chapters!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I didn't review this sooner, but this is a great start to this story!
ijpowers92 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I guess I will start making more detailed reviews on fukufics. Otherwise its good to see a new update and I hope you can stick to your schedule.
Otherwise, this chapter (combined with some of your post-chapter comments) feels sort of like a finale to an "intro" arc of sorts, though I don't believe we are completely done with Ranma's internal conflicts. Though its almost hard to imagine that such little time has passed. It was quite dense in the amount of ...well not action, but events that were going on.
As to Ranma's internal conflicts, I'm going to predict that Jadeite is going to target Nodoka or Genma with or without the Tendos. Either way, Ranma will be forced to deal with his/her problems in the here and now. Well the ones that originated in the relative here and now anyway.
...that's all I can think of for now. Oh! I was sort of surprised by how anti-climatic the Jadeite-vs-Ranma fight was. I was expecting something closer to the fight from "The Dark Lords of Nerima".
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »