Reviews for Millennial Panic
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Nice chapter. Mental distress and confusion, always fun to read if written well... that sounds a little morbid of me doesn't it?

Looking forward to more.
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Great work on this update as well! I look forward to the next awesome update!
weebee chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Weebee Here.

About your guest reviews, I've noticed, having recently posted a chapter of one of my fics, that some guest posts look remarcably like normally logged in posts I've seen. Given my screwed up review for last chapter, I'm guessing at least some of them were supposed to be logged in but the site forgot.

Another concern I'd forgotten to bring up last time has been nicely asuaged this chapter. Basically, a lot of SM Xovers use the 'past life, deal!' excuse to totally rewrite personalities and bulldoze over the present persona. I like that Ranma seems to be in a bit of a mental tug of war, since really, a lot of fics pretty much have queen serenity (probably accidentally) commit straight up murder by papering over perfectly good personas to make way for the Senshi's minds.

I am a real Ranma fanboy. I won't deny that, and if I see too little of his persona when all's settled I may jump ship, but that is a preference thing, and even if I do I want you to know that you're doing a really good job of writing the personality clashes.

Main question I have is about the other Inners. They seem to be getting memories back far faster than they should. Not Ranma, Luna pretty much smacked her in the brainbox with a battering ram, but I mean, for example, Venus remembering her past life's bond with Serenity so clearly.

Perhaps it's Pluto's doing? I know her waking up the outers in canon caused them to know more than Luna and Artemis waking the inners, so who knows.

Anyhow, looking forward to next chapter. Good luck!
Boristus chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Man, thats one hell of an identity crisis to be going through. I'm interested to see who Ranma goes to for help.

S/he'll defiantly have to find a balance there, and soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
really glad this story moved past the telling stage. now we get to the character interaction. i look forward to seeing how ranmas life bis affected in Nerima, if the curse actually gone due to claiming her(his) heritage, and, of course to see her and the senshi stomp the negajerks! i do kinda wonder where mask is, tho... but whatever. good story, and i love the interaction between ranma and pluto.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is definitely a different spin on the Ranma as Sailor Moon Fukufic! I like all three chapter so far. I was just wondering why did you decide to keep her hair red? Just wondering. Also will Ranma still have a male form or is she female through and through now? Great job on this story so far! I will favorite and alert this story! Good job!

Sincerely,
AshK
Jimbobob5536 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Fun stuff. Nothing really new, as this genre is a pretty well beaten horse, but the presentation is very nice. Also, different authors, different tone and style.

I like it. Looking forward to more.
Gillian Grayson chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That was AWESOME, and it's got serious potential. I hope you'll keep on continuing it, because I'm seriously looking forward to reading more! _
Zodidj chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Nice so far
Aramid chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Read what's been posted so far and it's pretty good!
Ranma still seems to come across rather bipolar. Having mental breakdowns in one moment and acting cocky the other. I'm hoping he/she gets the act together and becomes the manliest princess of all time. "Call me Boss, not Princess." style.
Shinkicker chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Cool story, I've been following it on FukuFics, so I've mostly read everything posted here. I'm curious to see where you take this, and how Ranma deals with these changes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Just not enough psychology here. It's ok but you drastically changed Ranma's head around but didn't deal with it. Sucks because you could've gone so much deeper
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Liking the story quite a bit so far. Waiting for more chapters. :)
Janissa chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I really like your story so far, it is very entertaining. I hope you continue with it. It will be interesting to see how well Moon and Ranma become one.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
this is really interesting i hope you arent going to pair ranma with a guy b/c thats just wrong and is ranma ever going to stop letting his past life influence his current one? i mean once he meditates on the memories cant he come to a compromise between the 2 lives and maybe become a moon knight when male?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »