Reviews for Millennial Panic
cj1of4 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I'm so loving this story! It is rare to find good fuku-fics. Too often Ranma completely changes for no apparent reason. You however are doing very good at explaining all the turmoil she is going through, without making it too Aghasty. I did find Ranma's complete disregard for her civilian identity a very Ranma thing to do. I think addition of Sailor Moon's memories is balencing out fairly well. So far it seams like Ranma mainly, with a little Serenity compassion and friendship added in.

I'm curious though, was the purification magic Ranma started to use on Uranus simply trying to ease her depression and sadness, or was it more sinister like some stories that make the sailor senshi unknowing villians by taking peoples free will or something like that.

P.S. Will Ranma gain the Cannon Sailor Moon's appetite on top of his own? Cause that could end up being very funny.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Another great chapter for a great story. My only disappointment is that I can't read it more often :P lol
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
A much more interesting take on the Ranma as Sailor Moon stories than the other ones I've read where Ranma is Sailor Moon. Great work on this update. I look forward to more! What the heck is the deal with Uranus not believing that the Sailor Moon that appeared is the real Sailor Moon? Is it the Red Hair that throws her off? Just wondering. Keep up the awesome work on this awesome story! This story is much better than the other Ranma as Sailor Moon stories I have read.

Sincerely,
AshK
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I took so long to review this chapter as well. Good job just like in the following chapters!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Sorry I didn't review this sooner, but this is a great start to this story!
ijpowers92 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I guess I will start making more detailed reviews on fukufics. Otherwise its good to see a new update and I hope you can stick to your schedule.
Otherwise, this chapter (combined with some of your post-chapter comments) feels sort of like a finale to an "intro" arc of sorts, though I don't believe we are completely done with Ranma's internal conflicts. Though its almost hard to imagine that such little time has passed. It was quite dense in the amount of ...well not action, but events that were going on.
As to Ranma's internal conflicts, I'm going to predict that Jadeite is going to target Nodoka or Genma with or without the Tendos. Either way, Ranma will be forced to deal with his/her problems in the here and now. Well the ones that originated in the relative here and now anyway.
...that's all I can think of for now. Oh! I was sort of surprised by how anti-climatic the Jadeite-vs-Ranma fight was. I was expecting something closer to the fight from "The Dark Lords of Nerima".
Inara Seraph chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Yay, update! I hope Uranus gets better in future chapters. She's not being shown in a very flattering light at the moment, and it happens in so many fics it's kind of annoying.
weebee chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
*Weebee smashes his bloated ego back into the biohazard labelled container. *

Gee, thanks. Had that under control until you spoke up.

Am getting that this story's pretty alternate universe now, and will try to reduce SM-canon nitpicking.

For the seemingly prerequisite grammar nitpicking, you lapsed into present tense for one word in the initial battle scene. That is, "seems" in the second paragraph. Unfortunately, I lapsed into reader mode for the rest of the chapter, so I can't tell you one way or another if there are any other issues.

Ranma's talking to herself around Jadeite seemed a bit unneccessarily contrived to bring in a later Dark Kingdom attack on her family, but it wasn't too bad. Also, I'm noticing you're going for the Serenity mind control via release of pain shtick, though apparently it was unaware mind control. I'd imagine once she realizes what she almost tried to do to Uranus, Ranma will be quite horrified. After all, to quote a crap movie, she needs her pain.

I'm noticing that you quite deliberately went from a male to female pronoun reference in your discription of Ranma's change at the end of the chapter. Wondering if that'll have any major significance, but will leave it up to you at this point.

I think you may be selling Serenity short, as well. Hence why I added her as someone who wouldn't accept the 'easier method' rationalization either. Granted, early on Usagi would, but it seemed to me that Princess Serenity was the part of her personality that gave her the firm resolve she shows in later seasons.

There were 8 Senshi, and when talking about ones with Tallismen, the Youma ticked off 4. I think I tracked it to Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Venus. Are you talking about her sword from the Manga? I can't really tell what timeline you're drawing canon from here, or if there is any specific one. Maybe I should watch out for "Sailor Moon - Another Story' references? :)

Man, so much easier to let my inner nitpick rant rather than be polite. My oppinion on the story in general hasn't changed, and actually may have improved since this chapter demonstrates your ability to write satisfying semi-filler. This is an important skill.

Anything else... anything else...

Ah, right. Understood about Cologne. The fic of mine you referenced sorta has the same problem, since I made a dog's breakfast of certain bits of continuity, but absolutely suck at rewrites. That's part of what's holding it up, actually, I'm trying to figure out how to do my plot without breaking continuity any worse. The other part, of course, being laziness of the highest order.
Farmer Kyle chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
It always nice to find a good SMRanma fic. This fic is great, so that makes it awesome. I always enjoy seeing how the meld is made, and while Ranma as Moon or a Senshi isn't new, it gives people the opportunity to see and write Ranma having an identity crisis. And you certainly did a great job with it. I also like how you developed the Senshi, quite believeable. I can only hope you update soon!

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Awesome story. I'm loveing it. Please post soon. Personally hoping for ranma/mina pairing
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Neat. I'm not sure I understand Haruka and Michiru, though.
Eldersprig chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
"even being granted mastership required a grandmaster's word"
um. no.
MUST HAVE MORE! :D

keep up the good work if the chaps that come out are this long I can wait a month or two.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Most fuku-fics im not a fan of, this onea not bad though.

Ranma, take these memories!
*grabs
TRAUMA!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) an another battle, to repaired the Scout's.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »