Reviews for Millennial Panic
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Neat. I'm not sure I understand Haruka and Michiru, though.
Eldersprig chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
"even being granted mastership required a grandmaster's word"
um. no.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012

keep up the good work if the chaps that come out are this long I can wait a month or two.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Most fuku-fics im not a fan of, this onea not bad though.

Ranma, take these memories!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) an another battle, to repaired the Scout's.
Compucles chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I hope you aren't discounting the Tendos entirely, though, otherwise it'll seem too much like Ranma in a Sailor Moon story rather than a crossover.

By the way, are you aware that Ranma's supposed to be 16 after leaving on the training trip at the age of 6? Is there any real reason for changing it other than matching his age with the other Inner Senshi?
NaruHarem4ever chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
wow! loving this story! Great Ranma!chan fic. you wouldn't happen to be taking lessons with Ozzallos, would you?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Fun chapter. I like Minako's mom in this.
weebee chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Okay, great to see you back! Another chapter, another review from me. Hope these aren't annoying.

Generally, this chapter just progressed plot. More filler and planting seeds for later exploration than much else, but still, well done.

The first scene with Cologne was really the weakest part. For one, by the end of it the word 'Rock' was losing all meaning in my head through overuse, the tenses fluctuated wildly in a very destracting way, and it seemed to be a bit too much of an exposition dump.

Also, you came very close to a pitfall I absolutely hate, but the way you addressed it maikes me think you know it and are avoiding it. Basically, even when it doesn't make sense, humans don't want to discard their entire identity for another one. No matter how crappy your life is, it's yours, and just falling into another because it's easier is the coward's way out. This especially gauls me with Ranma, since being stupidly determined even when it's not a good idea is one of his defining traits. Hell, it's one of Serenity/Usagi's as well, so I don't even think the side of this Ranma that is her would approve.

Lastly, I've noticed that a lot of characters are somewhat off. Not much is known of Mrs. Aino, but from Codename Sailor V, she seemed rather distant and uncaring, not the loving mother you present here. Also, Mrs. Tsukino never really came off to me as that much of a gossip, more as a long suffering stay at home mom with some frustration issues reguarding her kinda slow daughter. This is an alt-verse, though, and the characters, especially Mrs. Aino, are really obscure, so whatever works.

I kinda wonder what's happened to Mistress 9. Forgive me if it's been touched on earlier and I forget, (Haven't reread.) I guess Hotaru got picked up by Pluto before her father's lab accident?
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Hmm, looks like the amazons are going to involve themselves soon. Or at least, Cologne and probably Shampoo are. Should be interesting.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter, 'cause I like where you're going with this fic so far.
Lord Anime chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Good start just found this today. I am going to take a stab in the dark and ask if you have any plans for pairings or if that will even be a factor in this story. Now personally I hope not to see ranma paired with a guy. Reality it is YOUR story so do as you feel is best or just what the heck ever you want to do.

Any who keep up the great story and as a LONG time ranma/ Sailor Moon cross over reader (check how old my profile is...) I must say this has ideas I have not seen before and I love that.
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Another enjoyable chapter, I look forward to seeing how the amazons will affect the coming events and how the youma will be dealt with.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
wheres ranma? this really isnt like HIM i understand he's under alot stress but wouldn't the fact that anything goes states that he cant refuse a challenge and what is the memories of his past life anything but a challenge to his entire being? also if he cant outright beat it then shouldn't the fact that there is painful feelings surrounding him, then he should try to adapt to everything?
cj1of4 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Glad to see that this fic was updated! In my opinion it is one of the best Fuku fics around!

I'm curious though about how the amazons are going to come into play. Are they going to train Ranma and the others, just Ranma, or something else entirely?

Looking forward to your next update!
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 11/6/2012