Reviews for Millennial Panic
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Another nice chapter, although there's really a bit too much drama in my opinion. Personally I think Ranma's reactions are too extreme. Other than that, very nice. I just kope Ranma won't fall for Mamoru, lol.

One thing I've been wondering about. In a previous chapter Luna said that the transfomration should get rid of any curse on Ranma, yet he can still transform. How is that possible?
Inara Seraph chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Interesting. Since reading 'Heir to the Empire' I've wanted to read another good 'Ranma as the Moon Princess' fic but this is the only one I've found that I like. Hope you plan on continuing.
god of all chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Even if you didn't mean it to be this is a very good character study of Ranma, and Usagi to a degree, so don't worry about the complains about his characterization.
Duquette7 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This is quite good, and it's such a joy to see a new Ranma story, there are so few these days.
Thyatira chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Well, Ranma is /really/ out of character, but you seem to have a plan involving that so I'll let it go for now. I really hope Ranma doesn't end up with Mamaru though. That would just be Usagi with Ranma's name attached. Ah well, do what you want. So far it's interesting. I like it. Thanks for the story.
Eveon chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is pretty grimdark considering the Senshi's situation with all those people dying, the media, and Ranma basically being eaten between the magic of Jusenkyo/Silver Millennium. Well, at least Ranma's still fighting to remain himself rather than being killed off by Serenity's shadow. Fanon Usagi occasionally has the same issue, but less noticeable since she's already a girl. Serenity seems to be winning out since Sailor Moon is wanted, needed, and more appreciated than Ranma despite Ranma not originally being Serenity's reincarnation, at least that's how I interpreted it. The Tendos simply aren't nice people compared to the Scouts. Nodoka has that manly fetish. While it does fall into the mind alteration/control category I dislike, overall, I find the concept fascinating.
Bialaska chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Just found this story on the Onna-Ranma story collection and once I started reading, I just could not stop. Amazing beginning of the story, really looking forward to reading more of this, and hopefully Pluto will beat some sense into Nodoka, to make her accept her child. :) Keep up the good work!
LordsFire chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Your characterization, in this story, I actually find to be excellent; I get that breaking some people's personal fanon pisses them off, but they're missing out in their hard-headedness.

On the other hand, I *do* draw issue with how you wrote your fight scenes. To me, they *very* much felt like they were driven by author fiat, rather than a reasonable result of the various participants abilities, skills, and drives to succeed.

Basically, it seems fight scenes just aren't your strength, I could give you a great deal of advice on ways to learn more about how they can be written in a variety of styles, but I don't want to go long-winded if that's not something you're interested in. If you'd like more detailed feedback, PM me, and I'll be happy to give you some very detailed and involved thoughts on the matter.
Riverlia chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I enjoyed this fic a lot
It was well-written, and the fighting scene was awesome (one of the reason I dislike beginning-of-ranma stories was the duller fighting, but tsukidouken blown my doubt away).
But the part I like most is how you managed to avoid flanderizing the characters. Ranma's identity conflict was complex and felt real, the way he temporarily resolved it felt real, and the way he broke down again felt real also.
I'm too fed up with fics in which Ranma suddenly decided 'hey, being a girl is cool too, so I'm a girl' despite how he had grow up as a boy. Identity does not work that way. Even after he became more comfortable with turning into girl, Ranma still identified himself as male in the manga after all.
Nodoka portrayal was also great. I like how you gave her a layer or maternal affection and conflict instead of going with the insane 'manly is everything' version. After all, she did accept Ranma's condition in canon.

Heck, It seemed you had something favorable to portray Genma with too. 'Will you let turning into a girl stop you from being a man' indeed.
Favorite and alert, I hope you will keep up this quality
Narsil chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Interesting story. It isn't the first I've seen where Ranma turns out to be Sailor Moon, but it is the first where he ends up with all the memories being rammed into his head all at once. Technically the writing is excellent, but a bit melodramatic for my tastes, I found myself skimming bits because of it. Still, I'm definitely looking forward to where you go from here.
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Ranma has always had an undercurrent of identity issues, and I like the way you are treating the past life memories. Looking forward to the epic duel with jedite. I'll probably have more to say on the identity crisis once you post more. Hope to see more soon
god of all chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
*pokes the Ranma-Serenity THING with a really long stick*

okay exactly WHAT happened to Ranma? *lol* it seems like everything that as soon as Ranma took up the broach and became Sailor Moon, EVERYTHING that was Ranma Saotome got ERASED personality wise. Sailor Moon is acting more like Usagi than Ranma with the 'lets stop fighting everyone because we were all friends in our past lives' speech instead of being his trademark usual rude and Ranma-like self when the girls started insulting her before they realized who she USED to be. Plus what's with the we are all princesses part of the speech? Princesses of what exactly since their kingdoms are desolate wasteland planets now with nothing living on them? *lol*

Is there ANYTHING left of Ranma Saotome in there or did everything that was Ranma get completely erased to make way for the return of the moon princess when Ranma took up the broach? I was almost hoping to see Ranma fight AGAINST his destiny as both Sailor Moon and being the reincarnation of the Moon Princess, especially if the latter one got him stuck with a idiot JERK of a guy like Mamoru as his future spouse. Ranma might have been a girl in his past life who was madly in love Mamorus past life self, but Ranma was reborn and raised as a guy in this life with a guys mindset so him and Mamoru getting together would almost be against everything Ranma stands for, especially IF Nodoka was STILL a sword wielding, seppuku wielding maniac who wouldn't approve her 'manly son who turns into a girl half the time' suddenly falls for another guy. She would grandkids from her son getting some girl pregnant, not her son getting knocked up by another guy. Seeing how swing happy she is with that sword would be enough reason to refuse his past lifes love life with Mamoru unless he disowned himself and cut off all ties with the Saotomes and break off all engagements Genma created.

I'm not intentionally flaming you if it seems that way from this review. I DO like this fanfic so far, but it brings up questions I'm dying to ask. *lol*
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I think the Scouts going to have a big shock in their life and Genma will be short one life.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »