Reviews for Millennial Panic
Gruffard chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I am glad to see this continued! Kindof wished Minato and Ranma would of talked, but at least she told the maus.

Thanks for the fun read!
ijpowers92 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
...I have to stop reading the chapters on fukufics. Its ruins it for me when the updates finally get here.
Inara Seraph chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Another update-nice. Mostly setup in this latest chapter, but action looks to be around the corner. Ranma is way OOC but I can't find myself caring all that much. I hope you're somewhat gentle with Haruka/Michiru. I've read enough fics where they're impulsive morons.
Nysk chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Clad to see another update
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Excellent update! This is a very good story so far! Just update the story when you can no hurry. Keep up the awesome work on this awesome story!

rancheesan chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
This is 1 way cool story, a lot differnt than most ranma/ sailormoon crossovers very original .I love the way you have ranma being conflictied with the other good part is his reaction to the pledge/ contract of his moms.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Another nice chapter, although there's really a bit too much drama in my opinion. Personally I think Ranma's reactions are too extreme. Other than that, very nice. I just kope Ranma won't fall for Mamoru, lol.

One thing I've been wondering about. In a previous chapter Luna said that the transfomration should get rid of any curse on Ranma, yet he can still transform. How is that possible?
Inara Seraph chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Interesting. Since reading 'Heir to the Empire' I've wanted to read another good 'Ranma as the Moon Princess' fic but this is the only one I've found that I like. Hope you plan on continuing.
god of all chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Even if you didn't mean it to be this is a very good character study of Ranma, and Usagi to a degree, so don't worry about the complains about his characterization.
Duquette7 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
This is quite good, and it's such a joy to see a new Ranma story, there are so few these days.
Thyatira chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Well, Ranma is /really/ out of character, but you seem to have a plan involving that so I'll let it go for now. I really hope Ranma doesn't end up with Mamaru though. That would just be Usagi with Ranma's name attached. Ah well, do what you want. So far it's interesting. I like it. Thanks for the story.
Eveon chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is pretty grimdark considering the Senshi's situation with all those people dying, the media, and Ranma basically being eaten between the magic of Jusenkyo/Silver Millennium. Well, at least Ranma's still fighting to remain himself rather than being killed off by Serenity's shadow. Fanon Usagi occasionally has the same issue, but less noticeable since she's already a girl. Serenity seems to be winning out since Sailor Moon is wanted, needed, and more appreciated than Ranma despite Ranma not originally being Serenity's reincarnation, at least that's how I interpreted it. The Tendos simply aren't nice people compared to the Scouts. Nodoka has that manly fetish. While it does fall into the mind alteration/control category I dislike, overall, I find the concept fascinating.
Bialaska chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Just found this story on the Onna-Ranma story collection and once I started reading, I just could not stop. Amazing beginning of the story, really looking forward to reading more of this, and hopefully Pluto will beat some sense into Nodoka, to make her accept her child. :) Keep up the good work!
LordsFire chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Your characterization, in this story, I actually find to be excellent; I get that breaking some people's personal fanon pisses them off, but they're missing out in their hard-headedness.

On the other hand, I *do* draw issue with how you wrote your fight scenes. To me, they *very* much felt like they were driven by author fiat, rather than a reasonable result of the various participants abilities, skills, and drives to succeed.

Basically, it seems fight scenes just aren't your strength, I could give you a great deal of advice on ways to learn more about how they can be written in a variety of styles, but I don't want to go long-winded if that's not something you're interested in. If you'd like more detailed feedback, PM me, and I'll be happy to give you some very detailed and involved thoughts on the matter.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »