Reviews for Millennial Panic
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 3/6
*SQUEEE*

You so cool!
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 3/6
This is written so well. *GARGHHHHH*
Thank you for writing this!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 3/6
*CHEERS LOUDLY*

YAYYYYY!
This story works really well.
Especially if you just pretend that it's Usagi that suddenly awoke with Ranma's memories.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 3/6
Oh Celestia!
THIS IS GOOD! This is FREAKIN GOOD!

I either forgot this story or missed it somehow.
YAY! Fun story to read! *cheers excitedly*
Shinkicker chapter 12 . 2/6
Nice chapter! Good stuff happening. Hopefully they can work out their issues in the next chapter or two. Also, love Murtagh and Riggs, they fit so well. Seriously hope they're around for a good long while to come.

Thanks for posting.

Next chapter in Jan huh. :P
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 1/30
A really nice addition to the story. Poor Ranma, having to leave a fight early.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 1/30
This was a pretty intense chapter. Nice.
Ambriver chapter 12 . 1/27
I enjoy this story, it's fantastic. In regards to Ranma's gender, why not just have Ranma be gender fluid. It would be a lot more interesting than having Ranma simply being either a boy or a girl. The journey to that discovery has already started, I think.
Collin Oshea chapter 12 . 1/26
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
dimriver chapter 12 . 1/22
I liked the story thanks for writing, it's interesting seeing your take on it.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 1/23
very cool story
Radon088 chapter 4 . 1/9
Ah ya know, I really tried to give this a chance. I even got all the way through chapter four. I thought you were gonna just going to use Ranma's character for super Kung-fu and a few plot points there are much easier ways to go about it. I thought you were gonna do something where Ranma's two souls had to fight over the body but all I've seen is Serenity wearing a Ranma suit. I mean you're even systematically cutting any involvement the Ranma cannon even had. The Possession-sue is just too blatant for me to stomach.

And another thing, dark doesn't equal good. That's a lesseon many would-be writers fail to learn. I mean this was just unnecessarily dark.

At least your writing was mechanically sound. So tell ya what, pop a few antidepressants and I might be willing to read what you write.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 1/3
Is a scythe, not a nanigata, like ya know, death? Being Americans they should be familiar with it.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 1/3
Ryoga will still show up, if he has not already. Did he show up? Is been two years, I can't remember,
Catz1112 chapter 12 . 1/2
I'd let myself fall two chapters behind on this? Darn it, this one is just a delightfully dark sailor moon setting and I can't help but love every word of it. I'm loving the infighting and the angsty moments everyone seems to be having, and I'm eager to see more in terms of the story, character development, and so on.

If I have any complaint at all with this one, it would be that I find Ranma a bit too out of character. Not in a bad way, but I feel that Moon being Ranma doesn't add much, Moon could just as easily be a more determined, mature, etc Usagi and the story would be equally entertaining. Granted, it still feels quite early in the plot, so I know there is room for future growth and/or greater inclusions of the Ranma cast wherever you decide to take this story.

Basically, I'm reading this as a delightfully mature Sailor Moon story, and I think that does it justice. If you're running into this story for Ranma, it might fall short of the mark.

That bit of criticism aside, I must say that I do love this story and I eagerly await that next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »