Reviews for Millennial Panic
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 1/30
A really nice addition to the story. Poor Ranma, having to leave a fight early.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 1/30
This was a pretty intense chapter. Nice.
Ambriver chapter 12 . 1/27
I enjoy this story, it's fantastic. In regards to Ranma's gender, why not just have Ranma be gender fluid. It would be a lot more interesting than having Ranma simply being either a boy or a girl. The journey to that discovery has already started, I think.
Collin Oshea chapter 12 . 1/26
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
dimriver chapter 12 . 1/22
I liked the story thanks for writing, it's interesting seeing your take on it.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 1/23
very cool story
Radon088 chapter 4 . 1/9
Ah ya know, I really tried to give this a chance. I even got all the way through chapter four. I thought you were gonna just going to use Ranma's character for super Kung-fu and a few plot points there are much easier ways to go about it. I thought you were gonna do something where Ranma's two souls had to fight over the body but all I've seen is Serenity wearing a Ranma suit. I mean you're even systematically cutting any involvement the Ranma cannon even had. The Possession-sue is just too blatant for me to stomach.

And another thing, dark doesn't equal good. That's a lesseon many would-be writers fail to learn. I mean this was just unnecessarily dark.

At least your writing was mechanically sound. So tell ya what, pop a few antidepressants and I might be willing to read what you write.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 1/3
Is a scythe, not a nanigata, like ya know, death? Being Americans they should be familiar with it.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 1/3
Ryoga will still show up, if he has not already. Did he show up? Is been two years, I can't remember,
Catz1112 chapter 12 . 1/2
I'd let myself fall two chapters behind on this? Darn it, this one is just a delightfully dark sailor moon setting and I can't help but love every word of it. I'm loving the infighting and the angsty moments everyone seems to be having, and I'm eager to see more in terms of the story, character development, and so on.

If I have any complaint at all with this one, it would be that I find Ranma a bit too out of character. Not in a bad way, but I feel that Moon being Ranma doesn't add much, Moon could just as easily be a more determined, mature, etc Usagi and the story would be equally entertaining. Granted, it still feels quite early in the plot, so I know there is room for future growth and/or greater inclusions of the Ranma cast wherever you decide to take this story.

Basically, I'm reading this as a delightfully mature Sailor Moon story, and I think that does it justice. If you're running into this story for Ranma, it might fall short of the mark.

That bit of criticism aside, I must say that I do love this story and I eagerly await that next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Awesome, it's alive! I was worried that this fic was dead. Glad to see that you haven't given up on it yet
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Loved every bit of it.
xThomas2 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I don't like dealing with crises of identity starting from the first chapter. Heck, I don't like them period. Plus, you aren't very good at writing them... I am including the infighting between Senshi under this term, not just Ranma.
More action, less drama please. There is plenty of action and I don't know what's going on with the Dark Kingdom, or understand the infighting anyway. Is that (infighting) going to be important or is it just for pure character development/drama? On second thought I don't really care.
P.s.I saw Sailor Moon in elementary school. No way I'm watching it again. Cuz I'm a guy. I guess it is weird how I'll literally read anything when I wouldn't even look at it otherwise. But coming across your story was less looking for it and more reading thousands of fanfics, so I stumbled on it. Your writing isn't terrible but Turning Ranma into Sailor Moon and isolating him? That's mean and cruel
Tibricel Tibby chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
This was a nice little Christmas gift. Thanks for posting more chapters this is turning out to be a really fun story.
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Impressive chapter good job!
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »