Reviews for Millennial Panic

Yay! *happily noms on popcorn*
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 3/6/2015

You so cool!
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
This is written so well. *GARGHHHHH*
Thank you for writing this!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015

This story works really well.
Especially if you just pretend that it's Usagi that suddenly awoke with Ranma's memories.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Oh Celestia!

I either forgot this story or missed it somehow.
YAY! Fun story to read! *cheers excitedly*
Shinkicker chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Nice chapter! Good stuff happening. Hopefully they can work out their issues in the next chapter or two. Also, love Murtagh and Riggs, they fit so well. Seriously hope they're around for a good long while to come.

Thanks for posting.

Next chapter in Jan huh. :P
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
A really nice addition to the story. Poor Ranma, having to leave a fight early.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
This was a pretty intense chapter. Nice.
Ambriver chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
I enjoy this story, it's fantastic. In regards to Ranma's gender, why not just have Ranma be gender fluid. It would be a lot more interesting than having Ranma simply being either a boy or a girl. The journey to that discovery has already started, I think.
Collin Oshea chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
dimriver chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
I liked the story thanks for writing, it's interesting seeing your take on it.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
very cool story
Radon088 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Ah ya know, I really tried to give this a chance. I even got all the way through chapter four. I thought you were gonna just going to use Ranma's character for super Kung-fu and a few plot points there are much easier ways to go about it. I thought you were gonna do something where Ranma's two souls had to fight over the body but all I've seen is Serenity wearing a Ranma suit. I mean you're even systematically cutting any involvement the Ranma cannon even had. The Possession-sue is just too blatant for me to stomach.

And another thing, dark doesn't equal good. That's a lesseon many would-be writers fail to learn. I mean this was just unnecessarily dark.

At least your writing was mechanically sound. So tell ya what, pop a few antidepressants and I might be willing to read what you write.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Is a scythe, not a nanigata, like ya know, death? Being Americans they should be familiar with it.
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »