Reviews for Millennial Panic
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Impressive chapter good job!
Guardoflight chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Another very enjoyable chapter and I look forward to seeing how all this will be resolved. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Enjoy a new chapter early?
awesome chapter for a story that quite a few thought was on Hiatus.
Hope to see more!
Lerris chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
This was a good update, although still relatively straightforward.
moon so bright chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Pretty cool.
Guardoflight chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
It's great to see another chapter of this story and I look forward to seeing how all this will be resolved and how Ranma will keep her identity a secret.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Not bad:)
Emma Iveli chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I was looking throguh some fics and I thought this looks like a good read... Damn it... this story... is awesome! Totally faving it...
Maximara chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I should point out that time travel is only impossible if there is one past, one present, one future. Many-worlds Interpretation (Many World Theory) provides an alternative: history is an ever branching tree.

A variant of this idea appears in _Proteus Operation_ (1985) by James P. Hogan where all possible divergences already exist and time travel merely sends you to one of these other divergences (ie you NEVER go into your own past)

I should point out the whole island of reality is wonky because in both the manga and anime the Space-Time Door (its proper name) is little more then an Einstein Rosen bridge (Sliders uses the term Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Bridge) and still subject to the standard rules of casualty.
Reykan chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Haven't read other reviews, as I don't like letting others color my opinion, but besides some questionable plot devices, I have no complaints. Honestly, this is one of the only sailor ranma fics I find tolerable. The late awakening adds tension, and I agree with ranma not having much besides the art. Overall, good stuff.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Love the story so far.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Greatly enjoy it again after rereading it as a refresher. Though I truly hope it's not another year before the next update. ;3
shugokage chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Nice job on this chapter!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
While I appreciate the fun of working out the clues as to what Nabiki was listening to, the Backstreet Boys were at their peak in the 1990s while the first iPod came out in 2001... so it's a little odd for Nabiki to be listening to I Want It That Way on a contemporary to the iPod without already being a fan (or at least, a resident of the U.S. where she'd have been bombarded by the hype).

Not as big a deal as some... I just like pointing out blatant anachronisms.
spicarus chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
For some reason I get the feeling that Ranma is going to survive the fight against the Dark Kingdom (the entire story not just the current scene) only to have his/her mother demand that he follow through with that damnable contract and commit ritual suicide.

Also, I'm waiting for someone in the Dark Kingdom to find the connection between Ranma and Nodoka. Of course with Jadeite being the only one that knows Sailor Moon's civilian identity...
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »