Reviews for Millennial Panic
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Awesome, it's alive! I was worried that this fic was dead. Glad to see that you haven't given up on it yet
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Loved every bit of it.
xThomas2 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I don't like dealing with crises of identity starting from the first chapter. Heck, I don't like them period. Plus, you aren't very good at writing them... I am including the infighting between Senshi under this term, not just Ranma.
More action, less drama please. There is plenty of action and I don't know what's going on with the Dark Kingdom, or understand the infighting anyway. Is that (infighting) going to be important or is it just for pure character development/drama? On second thought I don't really care.
P.s.I saw Sailor Moon in elementary school. No way I'm watching it again. Cuz I'm a guy. I guess it is weird how I'll literally read anything when I wouldn't even look at it otherwise. But coming across your story was less looking for it and more reading thousands of fanfics, so I stumbled on it. Your writing isn't terrible but Turning Ranma into Sailor Moon and isolating him? That's mean and cruel
Tibricel Tibby chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
This was a nice little Christmas gift. Thanks for posting more chapters this is turning out to be a really fun story.
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Impressive chapter good job!
Guardoflight chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Another very enjoyable chapter and I look forward to seeing how all this will be resolved. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Enjoy a new chapter early?
awesome chapter for a story that quite a few thought was on Hiatus.
Hope to see more!
Lerris chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
This was a good update, although still relatively straightforward.
moon so bright chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Pretty cool.
Guardoflight chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
It's great to see another chapter of this story and I look forward to seeing how all this will be resolved and how Ranma will keep her identity a secret.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Not bad:)
Emma Iveli chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I was looking throguh some fics and I thought this looks like a good read... Damn it... this story... is awesome! Totally faving it...
Maximara chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I should point out that time travel is only impossible if there is one past, one present, one future. Many-worlds Interpretation (Many World Theory) provides an alternative: history is an ever branching tree.

A variant of this idea appears in _Proteus Operation_ (1985) by James P. Hogan where all possible divergences already exist and time travel merely sends you to one of these other divergences (ie you NEVER go into your own past)

I should point out the whole island of reality is wonky because in both the manga and anime the Space-Time Door (its proper name) is little more then an Einstein Rosen bridge (Sliders uses the term Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Bridge) and still subject to the standard rules of casualty.
Reykan chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Haven't read other reviews, as I don't like letting others color my opinion, but besides some questionable plot devices, I have no complaints. Honestly, this is one of the only sailor ranma fics I find tolerable. The late awakening adds tension, and I agree with ranma not having much besides the art. Overall, good stuff.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 12/20/2014