Reviews for Millennial Panic
kajoshin chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
YAY! an update!
Loving the story and glad u put something out. i thought u were dead or something.
happy to see u among the land of the living and that this story is there too.
duskrider chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
nice job with the new chapter and the way to get everyone involved.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Nice. So Ami is the only one that didn't answer the call huh?

Anyway, nice to see an update. :D
Rickmer chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Thank you for updating.

I think that the fact that I can still remember the plot after two years says everything about how much I like this story.
Lerris chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
The chapter looks basically solid and everything fits well. As near as I can tell the only thing that really hurts this chapter is the time since the last one, and, well, this is fanfiction, so updating schedules do vary... I wonder if the incarcerated outers will show regret for attacking Ranma...
Raineh Daze chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I applaud you on continuing once more.

Even moreso because, for once, I only had to wait a single day between updates. :P
Raineh Daze chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Ryouga could not only show up any time, but any place. Sadly, crossover mechanics never seem to let him be as competent as the sort of raw strength he develops would suggest.
god of all chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon. But realy is unrelstic for them not to fight as a team and to just give up and for people to die .
fellow chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I love her impromptu attack.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
This'll be good and Ryoga as an ally later will ROCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Do you have the slightest understanding of what a light year is? Maybe you do but your fic doesn't. A civilization doesn't need faster than light travel to spread throughout the solar system. You don't travel "light years" when you are only traveling within one solar system. Make up your mind. Are they interstellar or interplanetary? Do you even understand the difference?
Tibricel Tibby chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I know it's been over a year now but I really really wish there was a conclusion to the story. It's really good.
Catz1112 chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Oh! well, this is certainly an unusual story... Not many have the Senshi in such a precarious position, and fewer still seem to bring up the public backlash/lack thereof that would be present with mass amounts of property damage, and in the case of your story... deaths.

Loved what you've done with the Outers here in this one though, and I'm eager to see where you go with it. Always been a fan of darker stories, and this one's shaping up to be one of the better I've read. Keep up the good work!
Omnitroid1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
When i read this last year, i seriously just went all like "nah, not reading this", but then i started reading it again(past the first chapter, lol) and actually enjoyed it a lot. Pretty good job, i have to say. I liked it! Keep up the good work and i'll get back to reading now!
mikebreslau chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
this is a particularly good example of this particular sub-genre - well planned and well written. Thanks
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »