Reviews for Millennial Panic
Tibricel Tibby chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Greatly enjoy it again after rereading it as a refresher. Though I truly hope it's not another year before the next update. ;3
shugokage chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Nice job on this chapter!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
While I appreciate the fun of working out the clues as to what Nabiki was listening to, the Backstreet Boys were at their peak in the 1990s while the first iPod came out in 2001... so it's a little odd for Nabiki to be listening to I Want It That Way on a contemporary to the iPod without already being a fan (or at least, a resident of the U.S. where she'd have been bombarded by the hype).

Not as big a deal as some... I just like pointing out blatant anachronisms.
spicarus chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
For some reason I get the feeling that Ranma is going to survive the fight against the Dark Kingdom (the entire story not just the current scene) only to have his/her mother demand that he follow through with that damnable contract and commit ritual suicide.

Also, I'm waiting for someone in the Dark Kingdom to find the connection between Ranma and Nodoka. Of course with Jadeite being the only one that knows Sailor Moon's civilian identity...
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I'm very happy that you're continuing the story. Excelletn work like always.
kajoshin chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
YAY! an update!
Loving the story and glad u put something out. i thought u were dead or something.
happy to see u among the land of the living and that this story is there too.
duskrider chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
nice job with the new chapter and the way to get everyone involved.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Nice. So Ami is the only one that didn't answer the call huh?

Anyway, nice to see an update. :D
Rickmer chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Thank you for updating.

I think that the fact that I can still remember the plot after two years says everything about how much I like this story.
Lerris chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
The chapter looks basically solid and everything fits well. As near as I can tell the only thing that really hurts this chapter is the time since the last one, and, well, this is fanfiction, so updating schedules do vary... I wonder if the incarcerated outers will show regret for attacking Ranma...
Raineh Daze chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I applaud you on continuing once more.

Even moreso because, for once, I only had to wait a single day between updates. :P
Raineh Daze chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Ryouga could not only show up any time, but any place. Sadly, crossover mechanics never seem to let him be as competent as the sort of raw strength he develops would suggest.
god of all chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon. But realy is unrelstic for them not to fight as a team and to just give up and for people to die .
fellow chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I love her impromptu attack.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
This'll be good and Ryoga as an ally later will ROCK!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »