Reviews for Millennial Panic
Emma Iveli chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I was looking throguh some fics and I thought this looks like a good read... Damn it... this story... is awesome! Totally faving it...
Maximara chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I should point out that time travel is only impossible if there is one past, one present, one future. Many-worlds Interpretation (Many World Theory) provides an alternative: history is an ever branching tree.

A variant of this idea appears in _Proteus Operation_ (1985) by James P. Hogan where all possible divergences already exist and time travel merely sends you to one of these other divergences (ie you NEVER go into your own past)

I should point out the whole island of reality is wonky because in both the manga and anime the Space-Time Door (its proper name) is little more then an Einstein Rosen bridge (Sliders uses the term Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Bridge) and still subject to the standard rules of casualty.
Reykan chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Haven't read other reviews, as I don't like letting others color my opinion, but besides some questionable plot devices, I have no complaints. Honestly, this is one of the only sailor ranma fics I find tolerable. The late awakening adds tension, and I agree with ranma not having much besides the art. Overall, good stuff.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Love the story so far.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Greatly enjoy it again after rereading it as a refresher. Though I truly hope it's not another year before the next update. ;3
shugokage chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Nice job on this chapter!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
While I appreciate the fun of working out the clues as to what Nabiki was listening to, the Backstreet Boys were at their peak in the 1990s while the first iPod came out in 2001... so it's a little odd for Nabiki to be listening to I Want It That Way on a contemporary to the iPod without already being a fan (or at least, a resident of the U.S. where she'd have been bombarded by the hype).

Not as big a deal as some... I just like pointing out blatant anachronisms.
spicarus chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
For some reason I get the feeling that Ranma is going to survive the fight against the Dark Kingdom (the entire story not just the current scene) only to have his/her mother demand that he follow through with that damnable contract and commit ritual suicide.

Also, I'm waiting for someone in the Dark Kingdom to find the connection between Ranma and Nodoka. Of course with Jadeite being the only one that knows Sailor Moon's civilian identity...
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I'm very happy that you're continuing the story. Excelletn work like always.
kajoshin chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
YAY! an update!
Loving the story and glad u put something out. i thought u were dead or something.
happy to see u among the land of the living and that this story is there too.
duskrider chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
nice job with the new chapter and the way to get everyone involved.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Nice. So Ami is the only one that didn't answer the call huh?

Anyway, nice to see an update. :D
steamrick chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Thank you for updating.

I think that the fact that I can still remember the plot after two years says everything about how much I like this story.
Lerris chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
The chapter looks basically solid and everything fits well. As near as I can tell the only thing that really hurts this chapter is the time since the last one, and, well, this is fanfiction, so updating schedules do vary... I wonder if the incarcerated outers will show regret for attacking Ranma...
Raineh Daze chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I applaud you on continuing once more.

Even moreso because, for once, I only had to wait a single day between updates. :P
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »