Reviews for Millennial Panic
Gruffard chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Eddymion's condition and ranma's reflections were done well. You seem to be priming for some fireworks in a few chapters.

Thanks for the fun read!
Compucles chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You know what? I don't think Ranma is Princess Serenity's reincarnation after all. I think Serenity drowned at Jusenkyo, allowing Ranma to pick up her appearance, powers, and memories when he got cursed. Of course, this would be disregarding the facts that Herb's cursed form looks different and that Ranma's cursed form looks like her mother.

Wow, you've certainly made Akane colder than she is in canon. While she wouldn't be as friendly as she initially was had Ranma shown up a boy, she also wouldn't just hate him without even giving him a chance. Her initial grudge in canon was on the grounds that she mistakenly assumed he was a perverted weirdo from the way she discovered his curse and from how he rubbed it in when they started arguing about it.
Compucles chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
You don't consider Akane a practitioner of Anything-Goes? Although the full details were never revealed, we do know that Mr. Tendo gave up teaching sometime after his wife's death making Akane relatively self-taught, but there was still plenty of time for her father to teach her plenty of her skills including the basics of the Anything-Goes style. Although Akane is overshadowed by the rest of the NWC save for Kodachi, she's still an expert level martial artist among normal standards, and you don't just get that good almost entirely on your own. It actually says quite a lot about her potential to have reached that level after years of no formal instruction.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Fun chapter.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
A not-entirely-corrupted Endymion? That... actually sounds quite interesting. Shame you couldn't add the exploding scrying mirror in, I'm sure it'd be good for a laugh or two.
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter. I hope we will see endimion breaking free from mettalia's control soon. Also hope to see ranma paired with someone soon.
tuatara chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Sorry, I don't believe this characterization of Nabiki for a second. It's total wishful thinking, not remotely supported by who she really is as a character.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
You keep updating and I'll keep reading. It seams Ranma has some difficulty keeping his male form, but I am wondering how the Senshi will react when they see it.

P.S. For some reason I'm getting the feeling that Endymion is going to be filling in the same roll as Kuno usually does in Ranma fics.
Guardoflight chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Another enjoyable chapter. I look forward to seeing how this will pan out and if Endymion will get to see his beloved and if that will change anything.
Warehouse1 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Loving this story so far :) . I guessing that Ranma is the product of Princess Serenity being reincarnated naturally many times over the thousands of years either that or she drowned in Jusenkyo and Ranma pre-falling in that spring had only half her soul while the rest was trapped in the spring?...
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter. Very interesting take on Endymion. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Inara Seraph chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Interesting that Ranma's self-identity changed enough to throw off Jaedite's scrying. I don't think that was entirely in character for Nabiki, but I can live with the results.
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
really good chapter ne
psychicshipping chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
IT MEANS WE WANT MORE!
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Very well written from what I can see and the mental aspects of the characters are well put together. I have only a few 'problems', if you can call them that. One thing is the lack of detail which I noticed in this chapter, it is mostly my own writing style that causes the 'problem' here so feel free to ignore my rambling, but when Jadeite was hit there was a short remark.

"There's a reason that I'm one of the generals of Queen Beryl's forces," Jadeite said. Damn, those attacks had hurt!

Is the exact line - the last part being the problem as I felt it could have been better ... explained that the attacks hurt by having Jadeite clutch his side, or perhaps using a different wording other than "Jadeite said" like "Jadeite groaned out" or something along those lines. Nothing major, obviously, but anyways...

I do hope you update this soon and continue this story as it is a very well written story that could easily become one of the better Sailor Moon Crossovers, especially considering given the rather unique story line to it as I have not seen this dark of a beginning for one, other than the Sailor Ranko series.

Happy writings