Reviews for Millennial Panic
altrealitylover chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I loved the fight sequence with Ranma and Sailor Uranus. It’s nice to have a story where it is not a foregone conclusion that if Ranma fights, Ranma wins. The reasons for how it ended make perfect sense and sets up a lot of tension for future conflicts between the two. I was surprised by the insertion of two American off duty detectives into the story. It will be interesting to see where this leads. The friendship between Ranma and Minako gives the story a nice foundation for Ranma to learn to cope and come to terms with his/her life. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Confer chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Interesting.
Kalladin1989 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Love the story. Hope to see updates soon
Guardoflight chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Another interesting chapter, I look forward to seeing how this progress
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
umino-gaara chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
The inclusion of the Lethal Weapon characters threw me a bit while reading this update, but an otherwise enjoyable read.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well now you've got me looking forward to Uranus getting a beating.
irnzenmonk chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
decent chapter ne
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well I think this Uranus is the stupidest one I've seen yet. If you willing to sacrifice the world to destroy the Dark Kingdom, then why not let Pluto dance some girl on her strings to get a fighting advantage over the Dark Kingdom?
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Excellent job like always.
Scarlet-Eyed-Demon chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
So Compucles is busting down your door about Akane's fighting too? I'm somewhat downplaying Akane's skills in my story for a payoff later and he's all over me about it. In any case, I'm rather open with the interpretation of the Ranma characters and so long as a good reason is given for something, I'll buy it and the way you integrate Akane's current fighting style is well done.

Anyway, good chapter, and I agree with your take on Akane's attitudes.

P.S. I don't mind longer chapters ;)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Uranus and Nepturn just kill more humans noiw.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
To be honest, your story is an interesting concept, but only moderately keeps my interest. But I do want to give you high praise for some of your butterfly effects. In particular, Shampoo's tournament, and Nabiki's interest in Ranma.

(Incidentally, I feel you made Akane too hostile. Maybe not in the initial scene, but when Ranma and Nabiki are talking, I'd expect Akane to be suspicious of Ranma and protective of Nabiki but she wouldn't have any reason to be all that venomous. There is no canon evidence that she is completely incapable of normal interactions with males unrelated to Furinkan High, and while he has a large black mark from the engagement I think her reactions at the window were almost as disproportionate as the time I'm spending on discussing them.)

P.S. If Haruka "gets rid" of Ranma, what's her plan for the next youma? Fake Princess or no, there's nothing phony about the fact that she was a critical asset in the recent fights. This is something I'd expect Michiru to be able to use to keep Haruka from getting too out of hand.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This has been interesting ranma being princess serenity or being torn between his past life as a noble princess or his current life as a martial artist this is a good story I hope you won't stop because I'm loving this fanfic bravo _
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
well this bizzar and oddl interesting.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »