Reviews for Millennial Panic
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
umino-gaara chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
The inclusion of the Lethal Weapon characters threw me a bit while reading this update, but an otherwise enjoyable read.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well now you've got me looking forward to Uranus getting a beating.
irnzenmonk chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
decent chapter ne
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well I think this Uranus is the stupidest one I've seen yet. If you willing to sacrifice the world to destroy the Dark Kingdom, then why not let Pluto dance some girl on her strings to get a fighting advantage over the Dark Kingdom?
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Excellent job like always.
Scarlet-Eyed-Demon chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
So Compucles is busting down your door about Akane's fighting too? I'm somewhat downplaying Akane's skills in my story for a payoff later and he's all over me about it. In any case, I'm rather open with the interpretation of the Ranma characters and so long as a good reason is given for something, I'll buy it and the way you integrate Akane's current fighting style is well done.

Anyway, good chapter, and I agree with your take on Akane's attitudes.

P.S. I don't mind longer chapters ;)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Uranus and Nepturn just kill more humans noiw.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
To be honest, your story is an interesting concept, but only moderately keeps my interest. But I do want to give you high praise for some of your butterfly effects. In particular, Shampoo's tournament, and Nabiki's interest in Ranma.

(Incidentally, I feel you made Akane too hostile. Maybe not in the initial scene, but when Ranma and Nabiki are talking, I'd expect Akane to be suspicious of Ranma and protective of Nabiki but she wouldn't have any reason to be all that venomous. There is no canon evidence that she is completely incapable of normal interactions with males unrelated to Furinkan High, and while he has a large black mark from the engagement I think her reactions at the window were almost as disproportionate as the time I'm spending on discussing them.)

P.S. If Haruka "gets rid" of Ranma, what's her plan for the next youma? Fake Princess or no, there's nothing phony about the fact that she was a critical asset in the recent fights. This is something I'd expect Michiru to be able to use to keep Haruka from getting too out of hand.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This has been interesting ranma being princess serenity or being torn between his past life as a noble princess or his current life as a martial artist this is a good story I hope you won't stop because I'm loving this fanfic bravo _
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
well this bizzar and oddl interesting.
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Another awesome update to this awesome story!
burgerkong chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Just finished this fic in one sitting, and I have to say that I enjoy this story for its deep take on Ranma's gender-sexuality issues. As a guy, I'd love for his male side to be the more dominant and for him to have a relationship with Nabiki or one of the other girls, but considering the context of the story I can't help but feel that his female side will inevitably end up as his more dominant persona.

Regardless, it's an excellently-written fic, and I can't wait for more! Have a great 2013.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Ranma, have to balance to life into one.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I surprisingly love this story more each time it's updated. This does not often happen to me, so I'm really glad.
Keep up the good work! 3