Reviews for Millennial Panic
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Nothing much to say except "Keep up the goos work!"
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
good chapter ne
psychicshipping chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Looks like a job for Serenity Super Glue!
Shinzochi chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
WOW! just wow, i am loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter
altrealitylover chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I loved the fight sequence with Ranma and Sailor Uranus. It’s nice to have a story where it is not a foregone conclusion that if Ranma fights, Ranma wins. The reasons for how it ended make perfect sense and sets up a lot of tension for future conflicts between the two. I was surprised by the insertion of two American off duty detectives into the story. It will be interesting to see where this leads. The friendship between Ranma and Minako gives the story a nice foundation for Ranma to learn to cope and come to terms with his/her life. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Confer chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Interesting.
Kalladin1989 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Love the story. Hope to see updates soon
Guardoflight chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Another interesting chapter, I look forward to seeing how this progress
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
umino-gaara chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
The inclusion of the Lethal Weapon characters threw me a bit while reading this update, but an otherwise enjoyable read.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well now you've got me looking forward to Uranus getting a beating.
irnzenmonk chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
decent chapter ne
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well I think this Uranus is the stupidest one I've seen yet. If you willing to sacrifice the world to destroy the Dark Kingdom, then why not let Pluto dance some girl on her strings to get a fighting advantage over the Dark Kingdom?
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Excellent job like always.
Scarlet-Eyed-Demon chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
So Compucles is busting down your door about Akane's fighting too? I'm somewhat downplaying Akane's skills in my story for a payoff later and he's all over me about it. In any case, I'm rather open with the interpretation of the Ranma characters and so long as a good reason is given for something, I'll buy it and the way you integrate Akane's current fighting style is well done.

Anyway, good chapter, and I agree with your take on Akane's attitudes.

P.S. I don't mind longer chapters ;)
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »