Reviews for 50 shades of Love and Devastation
maureen n.irelan chapter 40 . 3/19/2013
lovely story enjoyed it thanku
cutealy chapter 40 . 2/24/2013
enjoyed this very much x
Ana Eva Cross Gray chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
Great work. Loved it. Going to read the sequel now.
OHITSNISE chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Twins! Didn't see that one coming :))
Guest chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
Hey,

I really enjoyed reading you Story!

Thank you!

Now I'm going to have a look on the sequel :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 39 . 1/27/2013
Great Story! :)
preettygabbysz chapter 39 . 1/25/2013
Loved it
NEECYRAZZ chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Remember that Ana is VERY close to her own mother and step dad. In keeping with the essence of her character I think you need to incorporate Ray and her mom more into your chapters. Especially with what she is going through. Her mom would definitely be there. I get you're trying to do something different, and I LOVE it, but you need to remember Ana loves her parents. Haven't heard much about Kate, Elliott or anyone else. Try and develop those characters too. Loving everything thus far though
NEECYRAZZ chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Oh My Gooooossshhhh! I am hooked on this plot line. I prefer this continuation and angle than the on EL James herself took in the original ending. I am loving Christian's acceptance of Ana's second pregnancy and that he is far more attentive and calmer. Almost like he is growing into his own. He freaks out occasionally, but it isnt so dramatic anymore. You have a good thing going here, I hope you keep going.
nedbella chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
That was great. I was born in Newcastle and hearing the familiar names ( Wallsend being one I have family at ) was cool to read in your story. I like the way you write the drama and emotion. One things for sure, Ana needs to stop ignoring things going on around her. To many times she shrugs it off and by that I am referring to when she feels like she's being watched. Damn that girl needs to be more security conscious. But we all knew that about her LOL. Great writing. I enjoyed it a lot.
Wendy chapter 42 . 12/30/2012
I voted ) Had to go through the website, the app on FB is down.
LostInADream11 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Huh? I dont get it why did it go from Ana in hospital and Jack to her seeing dr greene and playing with kids in the medow? Good stroy though!
AnnaJessieDiaz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Been searching for a story like this. I'm glad I found yours ((:
tstines chapter 39 . 11/28/2012
I really enjoyed this! But I hate that you left it hanging with them expecting another child! I wish that you would keep writing on this story! I loved it! Wish there just more of it! This story that is!
tstines chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I really like this chapter!