Reviews for 50 shades of Love and Devastation
Vicky smith chapter 1 . 8/12
I read your story and absolutely loved it. I'm so glad it was completed. So many don't finish their stories, nor do they update them. It's very frustrating when the story just stops and you're left hanging. I was trying to find your story of Elena's POV, biut couldn't find it. What title would it be under? I bet it's amazing. You're a very gifted and talented writer.

A HUGE FAN
StaciSarcastic chapter 40 . 4/15
Where is Elena's story? I didn't see it.
Vicky Smith chapter 39 . 3/10
This was a fantastic story. I was definitely on the edge of my seat while reading this one. A sequel would be a great idea. I've only been reading fanfiction for a few years,but I will definitely be looking for more from you.

Thank you for your time and talent. 3/10/15
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
He's a BILLIONAIRE for god's sake. I can't believe stories whereby Ana is "doing the cleaning." Cooking is understandable, especially if you're good at it and love it. If Gail is sick, hire a service or someone to call for situations as such. This is just not believable...her doing toilets, mopping, etc. cleaning duties, when financials are such that it's possible. We're not that wealthy but when my housekeeper needs lengthy time away for such incidents, we have a trusted service and a woman that can fill in. I'm not super woman and my husband sucks at cleaning.
So in this story, and others that lament the above...Re-Write that! Not believable.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
Oops! Sorry. Was having a bit of difficulty following the time span. Yup. It was still night time. I re-read and she'd only slept a few hours. Again...sorry!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
Dr. Greene greeted them with "Good evening...". I thought it was occurring in the "morning" as Christian awoke Ana after noticing her discomfort while still asleep, as she doubles over and then they immediately rushed to hospital.
Hmmmm...
twlightbella chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Ana and Christian have twins Theodore and phoebe
maureen n.irelan chapter 40 . 3/19/2013
lovely story enjoyed it thanku
cutealy chapter 40 . 2/24/2013
enjoyed this very much x
Ana Eva Cross Gray chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
Great work. Loved it. Going to read the sequel now.
OHITSNISE chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Twins! Didn't see that one coming :))
Guest chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
Hey,

I really enjoyed reading you Story!

Thank you!

Now I'm going to have a look on the sequel :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 39 . 1/27/2013
Great Story! :)
preettygabbysz chapter 39 . 1/25/2013
Loved it
NEECYRAZZ chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Remember that Ana is VERY close to her own mother and step dad. In keeping with the essence of her character I think you need to incorporate Ray and her mom more into your chapters. Especially with what she is going through. Her mom would definitely be there. I get you're trying to do something different, and I LOVE it, but you need to remember Ana loves her parents. Haven't heard much about Kate, Elliott or anyone else. Try and develop those characters too. Loving everything thus far though