Reviews for Being What She Needs
magnifique
Nerdmom1701 chapter 1 . 2/9
Great job! I loved it.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love River, and I love Alex Kingston and Matt Smith. . . I think you caught them very well.
RiverAmeliaSong chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh, well you actually published this exactly a year ago from the day of this review. But, regardless, I believe that this story warranted one.
I absolutely loved this one and I think that you captured the characters beautifully, though I do believe that it would have had to have been an older Doctor in this piece, rather than the younger one at Demon's Run. Simply because I don't believe that that one would have had his relationship with River built up to such an intimate point at that time.
However, it seems that you did that wonderfully and I loved this piece. You captured River perfectly, in my humble opinion. :) I love River too and I don't think that another soul on earth could have played her better than Alex Kingston.
Again, wonderful story and done with class-not smutty. I loved it and it's going directly to my Favorite Story list and you ma'am/sir (I won't be presumptuous :)) to my Favorite Authors list.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was so good. River is amazing, both in the show and how you portrayed her. Awesome job! :)
michelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love river too. you did a wonderful job. I'm writing also I have too get her out of my head
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great work. You portrayed them well.
ourlovestory1017 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is awesome! I'm kinda new to Doctor who but she is easily my favorite. Well that whole group really 11 doctors, Amy, Rory and River. Just it breaks my heart for all of them. Great story I really enjoyed it :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Cheers to the A/N at the end - I totally know what you mean! Alex Kingston's freaking amazing. And Matt too, obviously, but since we're focusing on River - there are just those expressions that make me want to hug her! Alex does SUCH a good job of capturing the many layers of River
You did too, btw, I liked the tone of this. Great job!
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
really enjoyed the story! And I must say... I absolutely adore River also! River and the Doctor... truly my OTP! I'm fairly new to the fandom, but its good to meet another River fan!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Beautifully written.
Camilla chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm a bit ashamed to say, I haven't reviewed a story in a very long while. But this one was worth taking the time. Your AN at the end was beautiful and basically summarized everything I feel about River. The characterization of both characters in this was absolutely beautiful. Great job!
ptraci chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I spent some time after LKH imagining what the Doctor could have said to River when dying, what would have shaken her so much. You found absolutely perfect words: forgiven and always loved. Everything that Melody Pond wanted to be.
i.paint.the.sky chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I watched Let's Kill Hitler Today and it spawned a great need for River/Doctor, especially of the more adult-nature. This fufills this need perfectly! Just absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was completely beautiful. Really, I'm finding it hard to express how much I loved it. You really have a great way of writing these two characters, which can be quite tricky sometimes. It's gonna be part of my headcanon that this happenned after Demon's Run.