Reviews for Trip to the Capitol
cam chapter 21 . 4/2
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CASH AND MARVLE CASH AND GALE ! ! ! HOLA HOLA HOLA HOLA HOLD UP SO MARV WAS THE 'FATHER'
TheMockingjayLives100 chapter 23 . 3/29
Amazing story! you know Im not that used to cashmere and gloss being good guys but it was a nice change!
stillwaiting61 chapter 4 . 3/5
I know it's been awhile since you wrote this story, but I have to tell you I enjoyed reading it and the one before this. All this drama and teenage angst is fun to read! I bet Joanna gets drunk, but I'd like Clove to get drunk so someone could beat her a**! ;)
obsessedchick44 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
loved this!
Mindymb83 chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
I love your stories! I can't wait for the las story of the sequel! If is not to much to ask, I would love to see a stronger connection between Peeta and Katniss... they seem a bit off to me ( especially since their original relationship in the books is so strong). Hope you update soon!

Mindy
MRM24 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
OMG, Gloss is hilarious!
dominicana chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
i absolutley love your stories especially cloves stories her an finnick make me melt its 3 am and i still want to read more!
Bye-ByeBye-Bye chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Luved it! I can't wait to read the next story :D
anonon chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hello! As a new reader, it's probably none of my business to be saying this, and I'll DEFINITELY write a legitimate review later, but have you considered tagging this story as "Complete"? Of course its sequel has only just come out so maybe it escaped your mind.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
NO! KATNISS!
Carmelle chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
It was GREAT! However, I want some more Everlark in the next one. More relashonship happiness, not drama. Keep it up! (P.s. I know you have mentioned tou know about the gramatical errors, but you should stop using expect instead of except.) Make the next one as soon as possible!
kelster07 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
I haven't read the prequel yet (oops... I will get around to it though), but I think that this story is really good. There were some minor grammar issues in a previous chapter (forgot where they were), but nothing overly distracting.
However, I loved the plot and drama. I really liked how every chapter was so filled and that every little sentence fit together to make a really good plot. Every character had a story and was important, adding to the overall product. You had me on the edge of my seat for the most, and I almost punched my laptop when Annie turned down Finnick. Man, them feels. But if not all things are good, then it's not the end, right? Yeah, I sound cheesy.
Your finale chapter really closed things off well and I can't wait to read more from you! Yes, I will read the two prequels and your sequel to this when I find the time. Great job! :)
S chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Ooh, can't wait to read it!
Dqueendopia chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
When will u do the sequal?
tennantdeath chapter 23 . 1/1/2014