Reviews for From Fear To Happiness
Element Siren chapter 2 . 1/7
OOOHHH! I absolutely love it! The only thing I hated about it was that there isn't more because I really want to see more!
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
aww... you should keep going TT, idk...your stories are just too good to end...
BabyDollJR chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Nice this satisfies my need of dislike of zero. :-)
Crystallinee chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Very beautifully written, so touching at the end. Simply amazing, good work!
G chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This story was amazing, sad but amazing!
Belly boo1099 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Omg great story. That just made me love Vampire knight and Kaname even more. I beileve that you are great at writing, keep ut up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This story was really and I mean really good. I like Zero, don't get me wrong. But, the character bashing wasn't too bad. It'd be nice if all three could live together in peace but hey, Zero deserved it in this story. I couldn't really see him hitting Yuuki though. And, oh my.. Kaname and Yuuki... I love those two SO much. :) - Passion was right on. ;) I hope you'll write more in the future.
Brytte Mystere chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I LOVED IT. Fuck YOURSELF, ZERO!
I LOVE YOU! Please, write moooreeee!
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Nice!
snowiewolf chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I loved the story
gunji.kittyworrior chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm sorry, but I have to say. I don't really like Zero or Kaname more than each other, but Kaname needs Zero to kill Rido. No-one else can do it according to the storyline, so Rido would therefore kill Yuki and she would be dead. G'night
Akira 91 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I liked the first chapter... it was soo cute... but even though im a die hard yume fan the second chapter just kind of took away from the bliss of the first chapter...
God Fenrir chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
i am very happy you decided to write another chapter. i love it!
thank you very much for the chapter and i hope you will continue to write more great stories :3
Crystalia Celeste-Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Hyaaaaaaaa! I love this chapter so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I know this is already end, but if you don't mind, would you please make another chapter? X3
VKLOREO23 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
love it lol um yea youll find somethin soon XD